Martin Geddes @martingeddes
You can just tell the vibe of people on Anonup is so different from elsewhere, and my sense of it is that the insiders who lurk here know more about how the best is yet to come.
03:21 AM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
27 December, 03:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Its an honor to be among truth seekers and researchers. ❤
Its a tragedy that we have had to find so much despicable evil but thankful for eyes to see and ears to hear and a place to go! ❤ 🕊
I pray we can raise more out of this darkness.
i rebuke all the spells casted on our people who have been deceived beyond proportion! In the name of Jesus, amen..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 December, 01:48
when you know you know😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
27 December, 01:32
I like the calm on Anonup than on telegram and yet enough info to research on or reflect on.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 December, 12:33
Thanqs! We are a good group here. 💖

Patriot America @Trump4us123
27 December, 12:10
I wish I could love this like a trillion times! ❤️❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 11:10
I am glad that you feel it too Martin. There are wonderful hearts and souls here and everyone of them will leave a positive mark on this planet. Of that I have no doubt. Sending love . . .

Nada ... @Nada
26 December, 10:59
indeed. we were drawn here for a reason, no coincidence.

Dottie French @DotOn777
26 December, 08:21
😄Yes. The platform is different. I posted a note yesterday~I saw people and posts from THREE MONTHS AGO just popped up in my feed. I thought it was {{{{{ VIBES }}}}} 😎 weird, right?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 09:47
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Not weird at at all. You are one of those positive vibes

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 December, 08:11
Small town feel on anonup💓

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
26 December, 07:57
We’re starting to see the tide turn against this giant bioweapon terror attack on Humanity.

https://andrewi.substack.c...

Law & Physics @physics171
26 December, 05:18
Even with suppression, control systems, Anonup seems better than most.
At least anon up doesn't suspend, or ban though have been attacked a lot and have been froze up, and had to do some things to get back online.
What other sites do people like for sharing?

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
26 December, 05:05
We also know...
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. NOTHING!

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
26 December, 04:48

Aakasha Essa @AakashaEssa
26 December, 04:45
🔆

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
https://youtu.be/o5FtFt4_5...

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 04:38

Chloe Smith @Chloedaze
28 December, 02:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 January, 12:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
26 December, 04:37
My vibes always rise when I come here.. Patriots are amazing!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 December, 04:33
The vibes here are strong👊 I feel it too.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 December, 04:18
I love they way you talk🤗 dont stop😁😆

Gregg Hess @gregghess
26 December, 02:58
How's it going, my friend? Merry Christmas!
I just got back on Anonup, so I'll be on here, Telegram, and Gab, sometimes, Gettr.
Keep up the great work, your struggle to awaken the masses is powerful, hopefully, one day soon your massive efforts will result in less financial struggle and severe hardship as you battle for good over evil, and ultimately financial freedom. I know that's not your goal, but I say this because I know of your overall struggle like many of us have by being doxxed, and censored because we are Patriots in the fight.
You are the Thomas Paine of our Revolution against evil.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
26 December, 02:53
= = = > < >

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 December, 02:32
Seaking of Vibes...

https://youtu.be/mj7RPWdJ7...
LET'S HARMONIZE OUR VIBES ~ Galactic Party Time - YouTube

You all loved it, here it is as a single video. It is time we prepare for the new Galactic era that awaits us. Let us embrace our differences as the most bea...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
26 December, 02:10
By reading your post and looking down through the responses you see why and how Each are connected by one commonality. Truth and open minds that have learn not to attack the delivery driver just the info to bring the big picture to the cliff notes for the masses to see. We all care less who is who deep down truth and freedom are the wants of all who walk this plain. There is no other that can match the group here. We are the People, and they fear are unity.

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
26 December, 01:54
i come to recharge and get my spirits up. this place is literally unlike any other and i feel its a a well intentioned hidden in plainsight kind of place ❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 December, 02:06
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
🎯

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 December, 01:41
SOOOooo TRUE

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 December, 01:36
This is a stunning analysis of our war state. https://newsletter.marting...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
26 December, 11:19
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 December, 01:00
I discovered this site after having my FB and Twitter deleted. We must have been drawn here. Because the site is full of awoke people you hardly see any of the outside normies on here like on twitter. This is a well balanced site and you can make long posts not short ones #WINNING

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 December, 01:02
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Admin trims the trolls

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 December, 12:54
✨ Good to have you here.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 December, 12:49
Here we follow the facts, not our feelings. The facts are overwhelming pointed to TBYTC, not TCBY which the Karens ingest by the quart. We ingest the digest the Truth on this platform.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 December, 12:39
Twitter threw me off and this is where I landed. Praise God for directing me here. To my fellow Patriots: thank you, more than you could ever know. The peace of Christ rules in your hearts.