Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 01:10
You know how you can change the light cycle of a plant to make it flower? Feels like the spike protein is in a flower cycle with the change of our daylight. Lots of positives at least in my circle. No one really sick beyond cold symptoms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Every time a bell rings a variant gets a new name.
In the past 5 years I've gone from 7 prescriptions down to 1.
I have successfully treated my squamous cell carcinoma and Warfin's tumor with RSO cannabis oil and DMSO/MMS.
Looking to get into holistic healing.
01:56 PM - Dec 24, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
25 December, 05:37
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Glad your health is improving!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
24 December, 02:43
I bet the next variant is going to be Omega❗️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 02:54
In response chore Toke to her Publication
VK does point to 2023 and Omega date is 2/23.
2023 like someone said drop the zero = 2/23.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 December, 02:39
Have you looked into doing juice fasting for a couple of months? It sounds harsh, but juicing various veggies and adding handsful of pumpkin kernels goes quite the distance. Nearly 30 years ago when I left conventional med altogether (after 30 years of dr's playing games with my health and discovering a natural cure for allergies) I watched a video of a dr who was head of one of the large prominent hospitals in LA. she had breast cancer that metatized and after years of chemo, her own hosp gave her up. she started a 3 month juice fast, (only ingested organic veggies) said she juiced every veggie one could think of. after 3 months she was completely cured. it made quite a believer out of me! ive never gone back to chem's, the conventional approach (which i consider barbaric) or their "insurance" plans which are just a continuation of the arm of scams affiliated with big pharma

24 December, 03:03
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
I do want to try fasting with purpose and awareness. I am such a snacker and eat nuts and grapes and cheese. I do drink a green and red drink for vitamins. Here is something that talks about grapes are great for fasting period. Have a wonderful Christmas.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 December, 02:33
I have had success with DMSO too! ❤️🙏

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 December, 02:32
Natural is the only way and it seems your another living proof. Thanks for the up lifting share

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 December, 02:29
Congratulations

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 December, 02:23
thats so awsome !! I'm on several meds and hate it !

25 December, 02:47
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I started drinking a green drink is what helped me get off blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds. Now I mix a green super food drink with my red super food drink and add DMSO/MMS to it. I also take NAC, Vitamin C & D, Zinc, Quercetin, and aloe vera.

Here are the 2 green super food drinks I like.
Plus Made In USA
Cheers to your health