Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
You know how you can change the light cycle of a plant to make it flower? Feels like the spike protein is in a flower cycle with the change of our daylight. Lots of positives at least in my circle. No one really sick beyond cold symptoms.
01:10 PM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 December, 02:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ditto....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Cue @woodzy1717
25 December, 04:47
If everyone stopped getting tested covid would disappear and the common cold and flu would make a comeback. Wakey wakey!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 December, 12:49
Dark to Light

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 December, 09:16
I am hoping my theory is right ...that they are spraying us with healing elements and we are all just detoxing...bc the alternative is too depressing. I have had some very weird worriesome sickness that felt like I was being poisioned, or electicial shocks...hoping it isn’t the 5g activiation. Terrain theory and detox are a happier scenario.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
18 February, 10:36
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
same 👍🏽

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
24 December, 05:50
Can confirm. When I had vid felt great during the day, when the sun started setting symptoms would return. Mostly just the fever and fatigue. Had some co-workers who had the same.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 December, 04:47
I've always thought its the reduced sunlight, not the colder weather, that causes increased sickness in the winter time

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 February, 10:29
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
It is. Reduced sunlight = less vitamin D which leads to the body having to adjust which we see as cold symptoms but its just the body adjusting and when its done adjusting the symptoms go away. Pretty much if our body doesnt get what it needs then it will adjust and different symptoms will come with the adjustment. Or if the body is too toxic or has too much of what it doesnt need, it will try to flush out it/ the toxins anyway it can out of the body. Many medical treartments prevent the body from doing this, causing other problems and so on.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
24 December, 04:46
VK, speaking of patterns would you take the Army's new developed vaccine?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 02:53
You know I just saw that Feb 2023 is when Omega variant is scheduled. That is more 2023 talk which = 2/23.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 December, 02:29
seeing the same thing, the time passes the weaker the signs.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
24 December, 02:22
I just got over Rona. I am not vaxxed but I swear I got it from an unvaxxed person. It also left me with covid pneumonia and myocarditis which landed me a 3 day hospital stay. I was sick. I pray to god I never go thru that again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 02:18
So is the actual technology they are using to harm going to be used for good in medicine in a different form in the future?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 01:56
Every time a bell rings a variant gets a new name.
In the past 5 years I've gone from 7 prescriptions down to 1.
I have successfully treated my squamous cell carcinoma and Warfin's tumor with RSO cannabis oil and DMSO/MMS.
Looking to get into holistic healing.

chore Toke @choretoke
24 December, 02:43
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I bet the next variant is going to be Omega❗️

Regina Daly @GIJO
25 December, 05:37
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Glad your health is improving!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
24 December, 01:46
About Da Only thang
https://youtu.be/XNtTEibFv...

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
24 December, 01:34
yes! the spike ferritin nano particle if used right could cure cancer!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 December, 01:32
Same here, got Ved people who a month ago were literally mad at me for not getting Jabbed now with mild Cold/CV Symptoms for Xmas. Have a brother in law who just got boosted was "well we are all going to get this now" is what he is saying now. This Moronic, excuse me Omicron Variant :-) is "The Cure" I feel.

PS-Future proves past....Anon real mad here, We The People do not Prosecute "pre-crime". Largest Sting Operation in History ongoing[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
24 December, 01:30
I was down for two days and thought I might have caught it. Then on the third day, most of the symptoms I was having started to disappear. I do a lot of traveling using the buses and rapid transit system here in Cleveland and I’m around a lot of different people. I don’t wear a mask and I’m yet to get the virus. It’s odd because I have a very low immune system. I’m a very religious person and I believe that it’s all in God’s hands. I’m also an Anon and a strong believer in the Q movement.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jay James @birdmanjay
24 December, 01:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
A very close, extremely indoctrinated friend of mine tested positive for the vid last night. Double poked, of course. Home test...of course. He's an attorney. Extremely brainwashed, but his eyes tell me he sees something isn't right.

I've been stocking up on Zstack for just this reason. I brought him a bottle this morning along with some NAC and some other supplements. He was home alone and came to the door wearing a mask and of course I told him to take the fucking thing off his face. These people have a hard time understanding why some of us aren't scared. He started taking the protocol while I was there.

This is now the second friend who has "tested positive", both double jabbed, that I've given the protocol to and they both took it willingly. The lights are turning on. They may still be dim, but they are turning on.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 December, 01:22
I read somewhere, most people infected now are double & triple vaxxed...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 December, 01:14
WERE THEY VAXED PRE SICKNESS

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 01:18
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
The first time i got sick with covid it was from a freshly vaxxed second doser.