Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
23 December, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So what do we do about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:21
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Set realistic Red Lines. Be prepared to defend them. Protect Assets. Crypto, Gold, Silver, Realestate.

Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

Banks will fail but doesn't mean the people running them will get crushed. Follow their moves to gain $ to buy more assets.

If my timeline is right we have some time to go with the fake MSM.
Then 46 is Taken.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 December, 02:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Seems like a lot, VK, but you've told us all along... 2023

+ We know we've already won!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I still don't buy or believe 2023 is the year (must be code), unless we timeline jump to 2023. I mean I know many people, too many have given up hope already, the only ones truly hanging on there are the Anons because they know less or more something is happening. People like my husband, supporters of Trump, not so much. We had tons of friends who were hardcore supporters of something is happening, but as the year went on, their enthusiasm fell away and my husband doesn't understand how I can still be so stubborn to believe anything changes soon. That's why, if this goes way into 2022 people will lose all hope. Not one arrest or event lately has changed my husband's mind! He said you put meaning into things that don't mean anything. Says "Tell me 1 state flipped and I might see something is changing, until then it's all Blah blah blah"... You see VK, for so many of us and family it's a very difficult time! 😥

Greg Brixey @Peece
Arrests and indictments are happening in the public sphere at an accelerated rate imho. Behind the scenes I can only imagine. If you are struggling just start parsing all of the pedophile rings that have been busted over the last 4+ years. That alone should more than suffice for anybody not being able to hold the line.
06:30 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peece in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greg Brixey, click on at the bottom under it