Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
23 December, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So what do we do about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 December, 02:21
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Set realistic Red Lines. Be prepared to defend them. Protect Assets. Crypto, Gold, Silver, Realestate.

Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

Banks will fail but doesn't mean the people running them will get crushed. Follow their moves to gain $ to buy more assets.

If my timeline is right we have some time to go with the fake MSM.
Then 46 is Taken.

Kim Runner @kimrunner
Seems like a lot, VK, but you've told us all along... 2023

+ We know we've already won!
02:42 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 01:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Gold Digital Dollar to rise like a Phoenix

Rain Man @RainMan
23 December, 07:00
I've said the fed is going dig since our company is one of many testing ISO 20022

cascade cascade @cascade
23 December, 11:49
In response Rain Man to his Publication
going dig?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 December, 05:22
uhhhhhh PooP ... won or not ... my adultling daughter really doesn't have a year or two to "hold the line" for the MedBed roll out.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
23 December, 04:49
Some of us here in Australia wont last till 2023 ...
we are already getting smashed hard holding the line ...

i go from being a digi-soldier to a suicide prevention councilor most days ...

i can tell you right now, this movie ain't no fun anymore.

I'm glad your back VK, helps more than you know to see some light.

Z

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
23 December, 05:08
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
When the time is right you will grow your wings.
Metamorphosis is not far away.
God is with you.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 December, 04:43
Absolutely awesome. Great find/recap

1776 ... @IGG1776
23 December, 04:32

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:21
I still don't buy or believe 2023 is the year (must be code), unless we timeline jump to 2023. I mean I know many people, too many have given up hope already, the only ones truly hanging on there are the Anons because they know less or more something is happening. People like my husband, supporters of Trump, not so much. We had tons of friends who were hardcore supporters of something is happening, but as the year went on, their enthusiasm fell away and my husband doesn't understand how I can still be so stubborn to believe anything changes soon. That's why, if this goes way into 2022 people will lose all hope. Not one arrest or event lately has changed my husband's mind! He said you put meaning into things that don't mean anything. Says "Tell me 1 state flipped and I might see something is changing, until then it's all Blah blah blah"... You see VK, for so many of us and family it's a very difficult time! 😥

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
23 December, 07:18
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I have been following all of this since 2019 and I have already told myself no more come 1/22. Too much talk about things coming soon and I have always been following peoples actions not words well this yells pull the eject button. I want more positive vibes in my life, feels like I am wasting time and energy not to mention looking crazy if I dare say no you guys this is all a movie its fake when in real life jobs are threatened, the value of money is crap, etc. When is enough enough thats the new year for me.

Tatty Gal @Tattygal
23 December, 10:28
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I totally get this is a movie. But after 1.5 yrs, I realize now we are stuck IN the movie. Not an audience member…not safely on the outside looking in…actually stuck on screen.

From that perspective,it’s a bit souring. First, we played tokens in the elites’ monopoly game. Now, we are background/expendable extras in someone’s movie. Both ways, we get played.

I haven’t given up on the movement. I know good wins (God wins). It’s just personally, I can no longer look onto this as a fictional stage. This set is our real world in which we exist.

We cannot be on screen packing BOBs, tracking natural disasters, losing loved ones to C19/jabs, dealing with repetitive economic blows or preping for civilization breakdown AND comfy in our theater chair chomping on jiffy pop eagerly anticipating the next plot twist.

Just sayin’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
23 December, 03:42
I'm glad you all are ok with waiting until 2023, there are alot of people on the brink of suicide. This does not float with me at all. Why have we been so misled that its coming and then its delayed again. I have been almost arguing with family about the current situation. I feel isolated from them and i am sure other people are going through the same. 3 people in my family are sick with ovid! We can't promise that it's soon and keep getting delayed.Sorry but frustrated about it

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 03:41
"2023 is out of [their] grip."

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 03:32
are we speaking in computer commands?

/clear ?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 December, 03:21
Thank you for reminder...a vibe booster for sure! 🙌🏻❤️😎

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 03:21
Kim!! You're so awesome!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 December, 03:27
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Thanks, Time!
You know I think the same about you! :)

23 December, 03:12
Message remains the same.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 December, 06:52