Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
23 December, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So what do we do about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Set realistic Red Lines. Be prepared to defend them. Protect Assets. Crypto, Gold, Silver, Realestate.

Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

Banks will fail but doesn't mean the people running them will get crushed. Follow their moves to gain $ to buy more assets.

If my timeline is right we have some time to go with the fake MSM.
Then 46 is Taken.
02:21 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 January, 01:32
hows your day vk

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 November, 02:43
As you can see on a long enough timeline it is done - it makes my soul feel oh so good, walking it out, see ya there, mustard up, - I think me waiting for me to ketchup, as I am You as You are me.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Shon King @Shon_King
24 December, 08:17
All great suggestions! I'm curious though, with so many moving parts, what happens to the timeline if war breaks out in Russia/Ukraine, China/Taiwan, and or Israel/Iran?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 December, 02:30
Are unpaid property taxes a risk for assets?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 December, 02:27
are online wallets safe for the solo snapshot?

cascade cascade @cascade
24 December, 01:35
46 is Taken. They steal another election.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 09:07
so the folks livin paycheck to paycheck still left behind? honest question? many do not have enough for food let alone to buy anything "extra"

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 December, 11:08
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
We know NESARA is on the way. If you have money put away for property taxes (if you have a home), or for income taxes (going to be a thing of the past), or squirreled away for something that can wait, you can buy XRP at $1.00. We are hearing it will be gold-backed which could increase substantially. NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
23 December, 04:27
Thank you

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 December, 03:48
That all sounds great! Thank you as always for your insights.

New Matrix 60 years from the events of the original movie. made me think of you instantly.

1963-2023.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 December, 03:10
The real #46 president, JFK Jr.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
23 December, 03:13
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
🔥 🇺🇸 Trump/Kennedy 2022 🇺🇸 🔥

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 December, 03:00
I'm low income so I'll deal with things as they happen and if I have no choice. This is way beyond my concern right now. I still want a return to the good, old-fashioned money based on our reserves of gold. Period. As for me, crypto-schmypto.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 02:47
Classic VK right here

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 02:42
Decentralized finance (DeFi) is the ecosystem of blockchain-enabled products and services that replace traditional financial intermediaries with freely accessible, autonomous, and transparent software.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 December, 02:42
Seems like a lot, VK, but you've told us all along... 2023

+ We know we've already won!

Rain Man @RainMan
23 December, 07:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I've said the fed is going dig since our company is one of many testing ISO 20022

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 01:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Gold Digital Dollar to rise like a Phoenix

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
23 December, 02:36
I pray it isn't too much longer. The stock market is where I am concerned...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 02:35
So, basically we should take a chance and use the situation to our gain?🤔 Follow the money. Invest. We have a timeline, know the timeline & when to pull out from markets/crypto etc.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 December, 02:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I don't think it is that clear in terms of timing, but if you look into XRP functionality it clearly has value (IMO). Not financial advice.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 December, 02:35
Someone once said 1221 takes it away from [them]. Nice 2:21 < > 122 timestamp btw. 😎🇺🇸🦅

46 = JFK Jr.

122 = JFK Jr Lives

Photo 1/3

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 02:50
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
by the way.. that danon7707 or whatever he/she goes by is a complete fraud who doctors pics to suit his narratvie and completely lies without hestation. Bring it on if he wants to play. I have evidence

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 December, 06:40
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I Agree About MSM, But If Say Its 24 Will We Have A Country Left? Thats What Scares Me! By Then All UnVaxed Will Be In Camps!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 December, 02:36
EXACTLY.
IF ELON SELL, DO THE SAME.

IF EARTH MOST RICH (ET) POSTED TOILET, ITS ONLY MATTER OF TIME, WHEN THE PARTY ON FIRST FLOOR OF TITANIC WILL END😁😁😁

DONT PANIC.
NCSWIC. YOU COULD BE SMASHED BY TIDAL WAVE OR STEP BACK FROM YOUR "SAFESPOT" AND SURF THE WAVE😎
ONLY YOU, NOBODY ELSE DECIDE EXACT MINUTE, WHEN YOU DIE! IN BOOK OF LIFE IT IS WRITTEN BY YOUR OWN HAND!
JESUS NEVER DIED FOR YOUR "SINZ"
JESUS BUY YOUR TIME BY SACRICICING HIS OWN!!! SPEND IT RESPONSIBLE😇🙏

https://youtu.be/7BqJ8Fxco...

Pam Truth @pam65
23 December, 02:29
some time- as in months weeks, days?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 December, 02:28
Thanks for your calm grounding and informative comments! We have ALL missed you so very much!

Anticipating your return...oddly...seemed to give us HOPE and UNITY! 🤷‍♀️.

Your Return is a Symbol to me that TRUMP is always around and he will also be back someday as well!! (Hopefully SOON 🙏).
🙏🇺🇸❤️

#FamilyIsEverything We are ALL Family! ❤️

23 December, 02:27
Can you help me with 12.42 and 42 please.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 December, 02:27
HOW DeFi works
looks secure i ll try it 😂😄😄

https://www.coindesk.com/p...

23 December, 02:56
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
There are shitcoin defi projects just like any other sector. DYOR.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 December, 02:26
DeFi🤔 off to another rabbit hole....

23 December, 02:25
2023. Dark to light

23 December, 05:55
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 02:23
👀
Damn! VK! 😅

23 December, 02:22
a selfless act will change it all……