Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
When I have to speak to someone with a mask I pretend I can't hear them so they have to lift up their mask.
03:07 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 December, 10:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i don’t even have to pretend🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
27 December, 09:22
i do the same thing! Then when they touch it, I say, “Whoops, you touched your mask and contaminated it! Now you need a new one. i will wait right here.!” hahahaha. Though it’s true, they are all too ignorant to know. BTW, they don’t vome back either!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
27 December, 09:08
I do that, too.

I ask them to speak up & they do, but I still can't hear them.

When they try again, I just wave my hand & turn away, saying, "I guess I can't hear anything from 3D anymore."

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
27 December, 09:27
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Yes🤣, I would keep saying what, what, what I don't understand anything you're saying

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 December, 11:08
But I CAN'T hear them.

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
24 December, 12:42
My husband has profound hearing loss and this whole sham has been a nightmare for us as he depends on lip reading. I feel so badly for him.

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
24 December, 09:27
I wonder if the sponge has been used.

Ken King @KenKing
27 December, 07:29
In response TRUE DEE to her Publication

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 December, 08:44
Same. Have learned I'm a lip reader. If they refused, I just walked away.They always took it off.

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
24 December, 05:35
💥…💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
24 December, 02:38
And then there are those of us who really cannot hear them...
have to share a sweet but funny story....When this all began and masks were being pushed big time, educators were required to wear one when school returned in Aug 2020...I told the boss that this would be a very difficult period for me, as I am extremely hard of hearing and wear hearing aids. So she took the initiative to purchase a few of those plastic clear face shields for me, thinking this would solve my problem. I was grateful she bought the shields, as it is much easier to breathe with those...but had to remind her that unless everyone I came in contact had those shields then my problem remained, as I could "hear" myself just fine.

God Wins donated @GR2021
24 December, 02:06
Using masks have reached to such absurd levels. And those companies that make their employees wear masks, I identify them as either left and/or DS.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
24 December, 01:08
Haha, I offer them a breath mint.
Really confuses them.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 December, 12:23
I do the same thing except I sneeze as soon as they lift it up and I said think I'm coming down with something 😝

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 December, 11:21
Brilliant! Half The Time I Can’t Understand Them Anyway! lol

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 December, 09:41
exactly! actually alot will take their mask down to make me hear! 🤣😂

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
23 December, 09:02
Back in May 2021 couldn't stand it anymore I made a meme, but I remembered many years ago there was a Dick Rracy cartoon named Mumbles. No one could understand a word he said, and he wasn't wearing a mask hehehe!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 08:59
yup, same

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 December, 07:29
nice strategy
i’ve noticed how awkward people feel and start fiddling with the mask/lowering it, as if they want to rip it off. your freedom to breathe seems to make them subconsciously awkward

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 December, 07:16

Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar @Soar71
23 December, 06:32
😂 me too

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
23 December, 06:32
I hear you.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 December, 06:14
Lmao VK I like your style

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 06:04
Nana does too!🤣
But then I am not pretending🤣

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 05:56
or just wish them feel better soon.
Them: I'm not sick
Me: Oh, thought you wore mask because you're not feeling well.
lol
Only do this on the way out of their doors tho lol

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
23 December, 05:38
Funny

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
23 December, 05:34
SAME!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
23 December, 04:39
You’re back !!!
My wish came true !!!
My life is complete ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 December, 04:31
Brilliant!

laura rosario @Lauracr
23 December, 04:28
i do that to lop I also never realized how much i read lips till masks

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
23 December, 04:18
The question is do you believe in the vaccine? DJT claims they're safe and that he is double vaxxed and boosted. Atm, as people lose their jobs and families are torn apart, it would be nice for clarity on this from him. Did people give up their jobs and destroy family relationships for no good reason?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 December, 06:51
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I'm confused about that too. I'm wondering if he' trying to make the minds of the left explode because now they are on the same page as him. They always do the opposite of what he does so maybe we'll suddenly hear that the shots are no good or not necessary.

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
23 December, 04:08
Yep, I do that too.