Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 02:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There’s a divine hand in the awakening, there’s no other explanation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:37
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I feel the hand thru vibes. true story

23 December, 02:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I got my message last Christmass Eve, while by myself in a grocery store parking lot. Clear thought filled my head, It’s all going to be ok. I’ve held on white knuckled to that inner peace since.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
23 December, 02:53
I am so glad you shared that. I feel nuts most days because I get that message with this calming vibration down the left and back of my body. Have gotten this for a long time now. When I look around nothing seems to be okay, but the message I get is very clear. I trust it, but have to force myself to remember the message on days I allow myself to get caught up in the fear. I have to stop allowing myself to get caught up in the fear. Working on that. Forcing myself to the clear, beautiful message.

23 December, 03:01
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
That’s exactly why I call it White knuckling, because that peace is worth holding onto with all you got

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
Absolutely! It is the best feeling too. There is this immense calm and grace that comes along with it. I know my angels are talking to me and I just need to pull my head out and listen and, most importantly, trust.
03:03 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustForThought in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustFor Thought, click on at the bottom under it