Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Simba 716 @Mufasa35
25 December, 03:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
own some theta which has NFT marketplace

Was sold on Theta as a way for decentralized internet

But its starting to look more like a network for the metaverse instead .. dont know if i can hold in good conscience

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 December, 11:41
Timestamp 12:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 December, 10:03
Q post 41.

Kira Kju @kju17
23 December, 07:50
That's not my way.
I don't think it's the future for the future...

🤫

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
23 December, 07:10
working on the first brick and mortar NFT factory

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 05:42
I want one of Melania's to start and we know a really great artist that needs to get his amazing work on it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 05:33
Nana has been looking into being able to purchase Melania's

Denni USA @DenniUSA
23 December, 04:53
My husband is the crypto guru. He said we don’t own NFTs but we own the process of buying selling and trading them (whatever that means🤷🏻‍♀️🤣)

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 December, 05:37
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Your husband should set up classes‼️
“WE” pebbles need HELP‼️
🙏🏻
SERIOUSLY ‼️

jenna vision @veryjenna
23 December, 04:33
Seems like it'll be great for a world that only exists in virtual reality. I'm not interested in that kind of world.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
23 December, 03:30
hey vk how do you feel about amc. if you look at that chart and xrp basically identical over the last year like if you just seen charts with out name or price you really couldnt say which was which

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 December, 02:46
Like a "Melania Vision" ?

Melania Trump Cashes In Bigly On The NFT Craze

Trump’s first NFT offering is a watercolor depiction of her “cobalt blue eyes” called “Melania’s Vision.” She said it would provide “the collector with an amulet to inspire.” Each NFT will cost about $187.

https://talkingpointsmemo....

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 02:29
*Mi homework for later tonight: Learn NFT.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 December, 02:03
Trying to get my kid one on VeVe, but haven’t had any luck yet. I saw $PAC on your CryptoKoba twitter feed before it was nuked. Looked like it was a trading pair w/ $DOGE early on. Do you hold any? Seems like it could be a strong protocol in the future. 🔐

https://www.pacprotocol.co...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 01:41
Not Financially Tangable? i dont understand them. i can get them all with a right click? seems scammy to me

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 December, 01:39
Not at this time. so far out of my comfort zone with crypto...i am having serious growing pains.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 01:05
We should saturate the market with redpilling artwork. Let the Truth ride the waves of the OpenSea.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 December, 01:03
i think the space is being fleshed out with art currently, but the potential is HUGE for other types of tx. and use cases.

what’s really cool in the art realm is that the creator can get commissions for everytime the art is sold. no longer does the creator get swindled out of the real value of their piece then watch it appreciate; he/she profits as the market continues to value the work. proof of ownership AND proof of work, and compensation to boot!

for the future, i see it as a really useful system of receipt/deeds/titles/ownership of just about anything. also some really interesting ties between real world items and NFT ownership that I’ve seen proposed.

the future is BRIGHT. Money, wealth, prosperity, and success are not evil. it’s the love of those things over love for humanity/life that causes people the most harm and can turn them into what we see all around the world today.

Calm Cali @CalmCali
23 December, 01:02
an old friend says “HI” VK. shes having trouble loading the app!

Nada ... @Nada
23 December, 12:50
will be receiving my first as an AMC shareholder soon...eager to learn more.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 12:34
I’ve honestly been trying to figure out how to do get into it for months... I guess I don’t quite understand how get into it... Any suggestions?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 12:46
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
You can check out niftys.com and/or veve.me.
They make it easy.
Other projects can be found on opensea.io but is a little more difficult to buy for people just getting into NFTs.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
23 December, 12:30
Not yet personally.

I’m waiting until the digital NFT art bubble is through.

However I am excited for the NFT tech itself.
What do you think about companies like Propy?

23 December, 12:51
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
propy looks interesting. Looking into it further now.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 December, 12:29
Schumann actually did an NFT giveaway not that long ago. You just had to request a date. I chose 9.2.2020...that was the day it flatlined, remember?

23 December, 12:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
:)

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 12:23
From 41m to 338m to 2.5b in 3yrs
Time to get in.

interdasting...
OpenSea
Pepe takeover
Copyright dispute

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 December, 12:22
If NFT means No Fucking Tyranny, then Yes

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 December, 12:19
Ive wondered when you said gold, silver, land and art would be very valuable one day if you were alluding to NFTs. Im intrigued what the Pak guy is doing but havent jumped in. I may grab one of these ‘rare Pepe’ NFTs just to have as a reminder of this time frame of my life

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
23 December, 12:18
I have been in and out of some otc stocks that are nft related.. they seem to move if they get the hype and have small float. Might buy a real nft soon. Just need to find the right one and rock bottom prices- duh right.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 12:16
I think it's a great way of showing digital ownership over a piece of content, but pricing is stupid insane right now. The thought process behind it seems good. Can put creators in control of their own content. Some cool things can be done.
Services can be tied in to an NFT, too.

23 December, 12:19
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
You have to get into minting new NFT's at launch of projects for the good prices. Once they are on the secondary market on openseas.io they get expensive.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 10:53
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
ubi soft got in the game... to scare folks off or plant the seed?

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 12:13
There's that 1106 => 116 number again, lol

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
23 December, 12:13

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 December, 12:28
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
I read way back when that China owned AMC ... is that the same as AMC Investor Connect?