Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 12:06
Anyone in the NFT market?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 12:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ve honestly been trying to figure out how to do get into it for months... I guess I don’t quite understand how get into it... Any suggestions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
You can check out niftys.com and/or veve.me.
They make it easy.
Other projects can be found on opensea.io but is a little more difficult to buy for people just getting into NFTs.
12:46 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 02:33
Thank you!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 02:33
Thank you!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 December, 01:40
Brief tutorial?
what?
where?
why?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 01:11
🙏Thank You SO very much!!! 🙏 I am going to check it out 🙏 :)

Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
23 December, 12:48
Thoughts on the new $FJB Coin?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 12:57
In response Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Lots of money in sh!t coins but its gambling. 80% of my crypto is in XRP because its beyond obvious what is going on.