Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 12:06
Anyone in the NFT market?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i think the space is being fleshed out with art currently, but the potential is HUGE for other types of tx. and use cases.

what’s really cool in the art realm is that the creator can get commissions for everytime the art is sold. no longer does the creator get swindled out of the real value of their piece then watch it appreciate; he/she profits as the market continues to value the work. proof of ownership AND proof of work, and compensation to boot!

for the future, i see it as a really useful system of receipt/deeds/titles/ownership of just about anything. also some really interesting ties between real world items and NFT ownership that I’ve seen proposed.

the future is BRIGHT. Money, wealth, prosperity, and success are not evil. it’s the love of those things over love for humanity/life that causes people the most harm and can turn them into what we see all around the world today.
01:03 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17Commentary 17C, click on at the bottom under it