MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 December, 10:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Can't frigging wait!

Not laughing.

Fighting to control impatience.
11:54 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
22 December, 12:20
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Sorry, but this is not funny. I pray I never become an "I told you so" person. Having revelation as to what is going on is a privilege and an honor. People are going to be freaked out. They need those of us with love, wisdom and maturity to guide them to the TRUTH!..PS: smoking causes lung cancer and btw disease makes money...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 December, 12:22
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
Dear God,

Please deliver me from those who take a meme too seriously and then assume that the person posting has all of the attributes seen in that meme!

They are blinded by dogma & refuse to see the humor of the situation.

Thank you, God, for making them like clouds...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 December, 12:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Forget the fires, keep the laughing patriots. Read the constitution again and again. Till you get the whole picture: We The People will win! We are the majority.

22 December, 12:15
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
That is the ONE thing that has really gobsmacked me throughout this entire shitshow - the HUGE NUMBER of people who are unfamiliar with the Constitution!

Now, suddenly people are telling me - Have you heard? The mask is against the Constitution!!!

My answer - Told you so! Told you the whole damned thing was a scam from March 13, 2020.

Told you back in 2008 they were planning this shit.

Told you about the guillotines & FEMA detainment centers inside the Walmart stores...

Told you about the childrens' meat in McDonalds & other fast food.

Told you about the hidden cemeteries with crypts that hold 7 of the giant-size FEMA coffins in each...

Now, we have Walmarts closing & converting to intake centers, with humvees parked nearby...

What will it take?

Do the stacks of FEMA coffins have to be stockpiled outside the local Walmart before anyone pays attention?

Daily I celebrate the truth that comes to light.

And I'm thinking, "Told you so!"