MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 December, 10:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 11:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Can't frigging wait!

Not laughing.

Fighting to control impatience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
22 December, 12:20
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Sorry, but this is not funny. I pray I never become an "I told you so" person. Having revelation as to what is going on is a privilege and an honor. People are going to be freaked out. They need those of us with love, wisdom and maturity to guide them to the TRUTH!..PS: smoking causes lung cancer and btw disease makes money...

Dear God,

Please deliver me from those who take a meme too seriously and then assume that the person posting has all of the attributes seen in that meme!

They are blinded by dogma & refuse to see the humor of the situation.

Thank you, God, for making them like clouds...
12:22 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
23 December, 07:37
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Nice. Thanks. It is important to laugh once in a while.

27 December, 10:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
Fren, I gotta keep laughing!

The only thing keeping me going (and my fren in Florida, QakeBaker) is humor at this point!

Humor & faith.