Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 December, 07:57
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Phoney imposter account dishing out the hopium. No way the actual KM would divulge, nor use that phrase. Disinfo is rampant in TG.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 December, 08:03
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
possible. everything sparks intuition

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 December, 07:39
VA?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 December, 07:55
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
i do not know

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
23 December, 07:21

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 December, 08:54
sing along with me...."she knows something we dont know"

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 December, 12:26
Please let it be now.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 11:54
Can't frigging wait!

Not laughing.

Fighting to control impatience.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 December, 12:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Forget the fires, keep the laughing patriots. Read the constitution again and again. Till you get the whole picture: We The People will win! We are the majority.

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
22 December, 12:20
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Sorry, but this is not funny. I pray I never become an "I told you so" person. Having revelation as to what is going on is a privilege and an honor. People are going to be freaked out. They need those of us with love, wisdom and maturity to guide them to the TRUTH!..PS: smoking causes lung cancer and btw disease makes money...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 December, 11:50
Majestic 12 on telegram posted several weeks back before going silent.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 11:56
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Let's ROLL this movie!

I get so excited I have to make so many trips to pee...

The waiting in between events is almost too much...

But this is the moment I've been waiting for all my life!