MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 December, 10:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 11:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Can't frigging wait!

Not laughing.

Fighting to control impatience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 December, 12:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Forget the fires, keep the laughing patriots. Read the constitution again and again. Till you get the whole picture: We The People will win! We are the majority.

That is the ONE thing that has really gobsmacked me throughout this entire shitshow - the HUGE NUMBER of people who are unfamiliar with the Constitution!

Now, suddenly people are telling me - Have you heard? The mask is against the Constitution!!!

My answer - Told you so! Told you the whole damned thing was a scam from March 13, 2020.

Told you back in 2008 they were planning this shit.

Told you about the guillotines & FEMA detainment centers inside the Walmart stores...

Told you about the childrens' meat in McDonalds & other fast food.

Told you about the hidden cemeteries with crypts that hold 7 of the giant-size FEMA coffins in each...

Now, we have Walmarts closing & converting to intake centers, with humvees parked nearby...

What will it take?

Do the stacks of FEMA coffins have to be stockpiled outside the local Walmart before anyone pays attention?

Daily I celebrate the truth that comes to light.

And I'm thinking, "Told you so!"
12:15 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 December, 01:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Indeed, but that is the trubble with the news: they will tell you you are wrong, without investigating and they will call you names. And in the end, we (the conspiracy thinkers) will always win even if it takes a lot of years. (9/11: no planes! It was all a sett up, with controled demolishian. So many people who died after telling the facts around this all. This all was a planned evil setup right from the early beginning... 1945... operation paperclip.) We are fighting these nazi's.

22 December, 01:21
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Yepper.

My Pop was working for the gummint since the 40s. He knew about all of that Paperclip BS. It was his opinion (after the war) that we'd been fighting the wrong side.

He was a mason; used to pray to the "supreme architect of the universe," which I thought was strange as a kid.

He never thought he'd get to heaven, until I prayed with him.