Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
One year ago today the SEC brought charges against Ripple (XRP).
11:52 AM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
30 December, 10:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wish I could get some. We have coinbase but someone hacked my husbands account and wiped our bank (Credit Union) accounts clean. we have since got money back but I now cant find a safe place to try and get XRP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
23 December, 03:35
I can't even buy it on Coinbase!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
23 December, 10:51
The storm!

Maddy Day @Spiritgirl
23 December, 09:24
VK after that glitch last week my coinbase xrp still says it’s worth 7 billion 😆 what’s that all about?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 07:14
And what a year it has been! The most memorable, powerful of a lifetime!

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
22 December, 09:02
I just wanted to tell you my heart dropped when I saw that you were back on and wanted to tell you that I missed you
✋this.................much🤚
okay, actually more but you get the idea! Welcome back!

Trump Is my President @MetallicAnon
22 December, 07:26
Gold has dipped since you posted months back. But has it dipped far enough?

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
22 December, 06:24
vk how can we go into 22 without fixing 20’? godspeed 🇦🇺

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 December, 05:19
Gary Gensler and the SEC is always involved with my investments (stock and crypto). I really don't like them.

The irony of them holding down XRP, an American crypto, while letting eveything else under the Sun run. Rant over.

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
22 December, 05:03
theres a #4VKM for that !

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 December, 03:24
and... current status???😁

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 December, 02:32

Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
22 December, 02:16
What is best way to purchase XRP? I've been wanting to purchase it for months. I have coinbase, but it does not give me the option to purchase XRP!

Jett Baker @JettBaker
22 December, 06:45
In response Elizabeth Kelly to her Publication
UPHOLD

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
22 December, 07:01
In response Elizabeth Kelly to her Publication
uphold

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 December, 02:06
I've noticed a big uptick in how xrp is bout to take off. reminds me of the pump n dump fake coins that popped up all around? "Save the "Children" coin comes to mind and we all know how that went...

Trump Is my President @MetallicAnon
22 December, 07:28
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
XRP is no "pump and dump"

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 December, 01:37
XRP
XLM
XDC
Algo
Iota
QNT
FLR

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
22 December, 02:22
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Baller...

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 December, 01:23
The Serpent bites its own tail…

Is there anything you can speak on regarding XRP and the coming financial reset that you haven’t spoken on already?

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
22 December, 01:44
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
follow whiplash347 on telegram

Gruntz ManiaQ @GruntzmaniaQ
22 December, 07:10
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Lot of fake Whips on TG. This is the real one https://t.me/Whiplash347

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
22 December, 01:21

Gole Gora @Aragon
22 December, 01:15
IOTA launched their 1.3.0 version on 3.3.3 (12.21.12) they want to get ahead of the XRP

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 December, 12:57
i habe your old post that said Crypto was the play till july or the gold drop 2020. in ur opinion is XRP a good buy at $.94

Static 369 @Static369
22 December, 01:13
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
If XRP will be used as THE bridge currency for the world...

Just the DTCC = $2.15 QUADrillion/year (2019)
(divided by) XRP capped supply = 100 billion tokens

Do you think it's a good buy at .94? 🤪

Uphold App on your phone - if you don't know much about buying crypto.
Bitrue.com if you do

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 December, 01:31
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Yes, anyghing under $1 is a gift. Though theres a chance we coukd see one more crash so good to have a bit of cash on the side. Though if you haven’t accumulated yet, start dollar cost averaging in.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 December, 12:40
then the SEC commish resigns a year later . Coincidence I am sure

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 December, 12:30
12-20-21 SEC COMMISSIONER RESIGNATION

not going so well for [them]

got your six @gotyoursix
22 December, 12:26
Time to get some if you haven't. Its going to be the standard soon!

memes matter @NoComment
22 December, 12:22
(....) i didnt know you was back(!) but you never left all smiles i think..

memes matter @NoComment
22 December, 12:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
,not i think all smiles😅,but i think you never left, all smiles

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 12:19
Swift system and central banks going down!

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
22 December, 12:13
👓

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 12:09
And thank you so much for that tip VK!
Wondering how much longer til that is settled?

Noticed that XRP finally broke away from BTC.

So will XRP be the utility that runs it all?

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
22 December, 12:07
This is the same woman who's name is on our $100 bill and now she's on board of Ripple. Why would a Ex-Treasury Sec be now working for Ripple?
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/...

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
22 December, 12:09
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
*not Treasury Sec but Treasurer

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
22 December, 12:05
just waiting for the day when people are going to be punished hopefully its in our lifetime.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 12:02
ISO20022
NCSWIC

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Good thing I know how to build an ISO 20022 xml file now!! Learned that in 2020 & I’m sure I’ll be building more of them in my job!

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 December, 01:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All roads lead to D-Day.

Victory by ‘Default’.

The money flow will be watched 👁