Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 11:52
One year ago today the SEC brought charges against Ripple (XRP).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
What is best way to purchase XRP? I've been wanting to purchase it for months. I have coinbase, but it does not give me the option to purchase XRP!
02:16 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elizabeth_SS in this post can reply
RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
22 December, 07:01
In response Elizabeth Kelly to her Publication
uphold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jett Baker @JettBaker
22 December, 06:45
UPHOLD

Alpha Omega @Aramaic
22 December, 06:19
you can buy it on Bitrue.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
22 December, 03:42
Another option if you already have Coinbase is to set up a Coinomi wallet and buy/transfer BCH (low fees) send to wallet, then exchange for XRP.

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
22 December, 02:20
Uphold is a good exchange for it...takes some time for your funds to clear so you can move it off the exchange. Dont buy XLM on Uphold. Cant move it off exchange