Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 11:52
One year ago today the SEC brought charges against Ripple (XRP).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 12:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ISO20022
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Good thing I know how to build an ISO 20022 xml file now!! Learned that in 2020 & I’m sure I’ll be building more of them in my job!
12:12 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 01:47
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Where do I learn more about this, ISO 20022 xml file?
Very curious.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 05:05
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Its been around since 2004, but is becoming the new standard for transmitting payment data to financial institutions. I work in IT on an ERP system in the Financial space, so this became a recent project for me for creating a new payment transmission file in this format & an interface with one of the financial institutions my company transacts with. This method covers Trade, Credit cards, payments, securities & Fx. By 2023 its expected to by used 80%+ across the globe.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 12:15
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Super cool LHA!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 12:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I hope you’re doing well Doq!!! 🤗🙌🏻