Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So the whitehouse just order 500,000,000 Covid Test.
Didn't Soros and Gates buy a testing company?
01:25 AM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
01 January, 01:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
27 December, 02:49
What are they doing with all that medical waste? You would think all the greenies would be freaking out...But, conveniently, they are not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
24 December, 06:14
No... the Pilgrim Mike Pompeo owns that...

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
23 December, 11:09
C = Abaddon (in the Bible)
OVID = Sheep (in Latin)
19 = Slaughter (in the Bible)

#COVID19 #covid #truth

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthed...

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
23 December, 12:55
Article came out that they didn't actually make the purchase yet, and no site or any means of ordering or delivery:
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
23 December, 12:55
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Biden says he's making 500 million COVID test kits available for free but hasn't even signed a contract to buy them or set up website to order them: Johns Hopkins expert says 'that's not a plan - it's a hope'

memes matter @NoComment
23 December, 12:54
"Soros and Gates acquire Mologic"(....)

https://www.italy24news.co...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 December, 10:43
The only answer is individual sovereignty. The concept of ruling government cannot be fixed. Its relevance has passed.

Sherry Slape @sslape
22 December, 10:23
Hello VK. I was wondering if you could kind of explain why in the candace owens interview with our president why he keeps saying to get the vaccine? He said they were good but we all know that people are dying from them and being majorly harmed. I think i dont understand something. I know about the virus codes for arrests and such but many could hear something different. Could you please help me understand? Thanks for your awesome service and thank you for any information you might share. God bless.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
22 December, 10:28
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
If what was said does not resonate with you, then it wasnt meant for you.

It really is irrelevant to us

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 December, 09:53
well considering the white house is an occupied territory, ghost town, run by white hats, I am not worried.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
22 December, 09:39
They all getting a piece. Funny they leave all these bread crumbs. They have become so arrogant and cocky they cant think clearly. Now on top of it they all running like roaches once the light turned on. Panic in the cabal Baby!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

HellFire Larry84 - blueck @NCRattler84
22 December, 02:57
"return to sender"

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 December, 02:57
Yup! And they wanted to send them to every home.....no thanks!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 December, 12:26
US Army just made a new vaccine damn it sounds worse than the rest!

NEW - US Army has created a single "Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle" vaccine (SpFN) against "all existing COVID & SARS variants," researchers say.

The vaccine is a "soccer ball-shaped protein with 24 faces to attach the spikes" and human trials are already underway.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 December, 09:50
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
soccer ball?! like the one Putin gave Trump?!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
22 December, 11:59

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 December, 11:37
missed an S=19
TS=17
🤔
58=13
7x7 forgiveness & justice for all

Mar Jek @Mjekel
22 December, 11:14
Cycling the money they are great at it! But, this time it could recycle back to the people. #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 10:43
Remember the Slavic doctor who showed the vax concoction had a "thing", A.I. with tentacles, in it? He also suggested the "test swabs" were constructed to collect DNA ???

Experiments for the "mad genetic scientists" of the underground?

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
22 December, 09:40
This should work, after all, it’s just a pill 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

(yes, I’m kidding)

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
22 December, 09:25
PCR or a test that can actually test for Covid correctly ?

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 December, 09:18
Damn VK, quite the hiatus. Welcome back! How's the fam?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 09:02
Nana is pretty sure that the elites that control these puppets own the whole damn pharma system.
Who owns Pirbright and Wellcome Trust??

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
22 December, 09:01
a yup...
None of that mess for us...... I'll test my toilet for them

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
22 December, 09:03
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
and glad your back!!!! God bless!!!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
22 December, 08:56
these trsts r just another way of spreading their frankenstien dna to everyone.. i just had to get some cut out of my face after a forced mask @ walmart to LEAVE... in 2019

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 December, 08:41
Back in March, Reinert Fuellmich was successful in
having a court declare the PCR test USELESS.

CDC acknowledged this, as they then allowed the
Luciferian Psychopaths to keep using it thru 12/31.

I would imagine the court shut down mfg of the PCR
so the Fake Gates Test will be here shortly!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 December, 08:28
Yep, probably a case of the ‘rona home delivered on a swab. plus the sleeziness factor of the money.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
among other things! no reason why they cannot do a cheek swab. we know why they do not do it.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
among other things! no reason why they cannot do a cheek swab. we know why they do not do it.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 December, 08:28
At home tests. We can swab anything....to test positive. I have never taken a rona test. But I would swab whatever and send it for testing😏 2 years, no mask, no jab, no tests. I will hold the line.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 December, 09:42
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Same here. AMEN!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 December, 09:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
22 December, 08:12
no coincidences!

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
22 December, 07:31
Is it even possible to produce that many in any reasonable amount of time??