Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So I got a cat. Had one as a kid but didn't realize then. It's clear a doG is our protector in this physical realm. Didn't realize that a cat hangs out in some other realm from time to time. Sometime i get remote viewing vibe from his eyes. Its not all the time. Anyone else get this vibe?
12:25 AM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
20 February, 01:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sekhermet egyptian diety extra terrestial being ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 February, 06:05
Why would interdimensional beings find companionship with cats?

Maybe this guy is onto something...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 February, 06:10
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
He is wrong about one thing: I sense when a cat is sneaking on me.

And while this was playing the cat woke up, walked over, and sat down next to me.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
30 December, 07:55
cats are spiritual protectors. from what ive read, they possess the ability to see between diminsions. the little cat i have now (during the unpleasant adventures of the last 6 years- had to rent a room in a place that was sketchy in more ways than i can count) suddenly started sleeping across my head. it was so bizarre. she quit sleeping on my head after i moved from that place. puzzled me until recently when she decided to pounce on my head in the middle of the night. was having very bizarre dreams at the time and it hit me, she's guarding my soul in ways i can't see. i believe these little ones are angels, gifts from God, given to us to protect us if we allow them to.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 December, 07:48
Cats protect i ways Dogs dont. For me yes they are connected in ways we all could be. I have 3 and i know they see more than we do. Enjoy your new Fur baby. 😍

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 December, 07:42
yes, my doG does VK, has to live with two of them. The bad one makes the good one look bad all the time, and they both pick on the pup

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 December, 01:03
Sometimes my cat and I will get into a staring match and I have always gotten the feeling, almost every time, that he was actively trying to communicate thru his deep penatrating stare….always feels like he can see my soul…..

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 December, 05:13
🤭 1:13 > 3:11
I remember this ...cat

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
23 December, 04:41
ALL the Time

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
23 December, 01:44
i think my cat is telepathic 🐱

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
23 December, 09:36
Hey Buddy,
I have 2 cats - they are both in another world.
They have a tendency to look up at the ceiling like someone is talking to them then their heads follow the imaginary person as they fly away.
I feel like they're here to protect me from time to time.
I definitely needed them here for this.

Hope all is well with the Family!

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
23 December, 07:23
Absolutely!!! My female cat has protected me for so long!!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 December, 01:33
I ♥️ cats. They are very aware and self reliant., and yes have an air of mystery that surrounds them.
They can also be very protective and have saved human lives in many instances.
https://youtu.be/EEa6jZv-K...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 12:34
Why yes, Yes I do so get this Vibe & My Mom’s cat Lizzie is around me all the time. It’s wild you talk about the Eyes, as just a couple of days ago... I felt like she wasn’t there when looking at me... something else... I don’t l know if I am explaining it right... She Sleeps with me, follows me, right by my side most of the time... I have thought that she is in another dimension at times too... she is honestly the most dog like cat that I have ever been around... I 💖 Her! :) I’m even training her to walk on a harness & leash on the Beach 🏝 :) Gonna get a 🐶dog soon too :)

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 December, 11:02
Love cats, have 3 black babies. They see and hear things we don't see or hear. Cats are very smart. Enjoy your new furbaby.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 December, 05:43
To the ancient mystic priests, the cat was symbolic of the magnetic forces of Nature and the astral plane. It was believed that astral fire emenated from their bodies much more than others in the animal kingdom.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 December, 05:48
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I own all the Ancient Alien series and some of the episodes speak of what you posted. :)

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
22 December, 05:22
I love horses & dogs & they love me. So do cats. They pick me. I don't hate them, but wouldn't own one.

Melissa Furlong @M321
22 December, 04:25
haha. I recently read or heard someone speak about cats and they have some reptilian dna (I thought, hmmm...interesting...their eyes like reptiles, amongst some personality traits, haha)...also, so fascinating how they are represented in "movies" and history (whatever is true). As for movies, one of my many favorites is Constantine...cats are used as gateway to the underworld...

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
22 December, 03:31
Love cats - my last one went to heaven this year. Hubby wants no more pets, says it is too sad.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 December, 10:59
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
I lost 2 and 2 kittens showed up in my barn soon after. You may be sent another . Just saying

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
22 December, 03:07

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
22 December, 02:58
Last nite, I saw my cat run across the floor in front of me...funny thing is - She Was Sleeping Next To My Daughter Downstairs at the time. Yeah, I know how it sounds...& No, It's Not The 1ST Time. Makes me wonder WTH is going on. 🤯

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 December, 02:44
Hmmmm. No! lol. We’re dog people but my daughter, who lives with us, got a cat and forced us into being cat people. Not fond of it so far but who knows what will happen in the future. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 December, 01:26
Since my 14 yr old furbaby died of a sudden cancer day after Thankgiving🥺, 13 yr old my cat (his little sister), will come sit up next to me and just stare at me.

The day before he passed (on his own), she was all over him. That day, not near him at all.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 12:08
...raising a real sweetie here now for the boy...man, do we have the ultimate bad guy "coursing" dog!
cours·​ing | ˈkȯr-siŋ
Definition of coursing1 : the pursuit of running game with dogs that follow by sight instead of by scent
I know doGs well, been around them/working with them my whole life from a country southern old-world point of view. We even had different dogs for different jobs! Some stayed out & lived in the barn/watched the yard/kept varmints out of the place/our near useless pet dogs as kids, then dogs that were used with stock, then hunting dogs, & some even had remote properties with other dogs there serving the same protection and pest control purposes as there would be another entirely different group of stock 10 miles separate from the others.
This girl's a stealth guardian & being trained as such. Stealth=looks cute/innocent as hell! BUT she's border collie & dobie! You WON"T get away from her running & trained to be hyper-aware people have 2 hands to watch!

NEO ONE @Neo
22 December, 12:05
Cats are sweetys. That my wifes new one. Luna. 💞

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 December, 11:44
I don't have a cat but the remote viewing happens anyway which is awesome when it does. I wish I could hang on to it for longer periods! But cats are awesome anyway, I've had a few!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 December, 11:23
doG:God is everything.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
22 December, 11:12
my cat sees things that are invisible to me.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 11:03
Cats are so strategic ... they love to plan the hunt.
Dogs are so incredibly faithful, they will fight to the death to protect us. All animals operate with a connection to the "source", in tact.

Birds flock and change direction simultaneously, mid-air, ditto a school of fish, herds, packs ... they got it and use it.
We are remembering how, as we detox & cleanse ourselves.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
22 December, 10:56
Dog spelled backwards is....