Only people mentioned by Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
05 January, 10:13
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
Remember what they did to Dinesh D’Souza for the same thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
05 January, 09:55
When I'm unaware that I'm breaking the law, I always do things as if I were trying to hide that I was breaking the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 January, 09:54
Grind that thing up and feed it to the hogs.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
05 January, 09:39
just hang that bitch to

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 December, 02:30
So what exactly happened to her show she that she in the 90’s?

John Carter @Horns11
19 December, 04:08
she has to get up each day and be Rosie each day, that is akin to a conviction. obviously dead on the inside.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 December, 12:06
This news makes me miss the Rosie of the 1990s who pretended to have a crush on Tom Cruise.

In all sincerity, I hope she's on the list of famous people who've been ex[e]cuted or awaiting a military tribunal.

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
17 December, 11:42
She knows exactly what she did or she wouldn’t have gone to the lengths she did.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 December, 11:37
POS! Arrest Her!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
17 December, 09:55

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 December, 09:54
Lock her up!!