Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
07 March, 12:53
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
In all honesty, GOD does not work this way. He wants us to confess Him with our lips before others. He certainly deserves more than just a mere 60 seconds. That is what would make Heaven a Ghost Town. We have no time to "play" Christian.. Live it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 February, 04:28
It has been the highest frequency of LOVE from Millions of amazing people, along with Spiritualy awakened Lightworkers like myself that tipped the scale in helping to bring this planet into the Greatness which is coming!
It doesn't happen through misguided religious beliefs and a judging god! The god referred to in this statement only exists in the minds of those who buy into mans created vision to control through fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
05 February, 11:51
I love God very much, but that post feels a bit guilt imposing. Also, God knows that bars and clubs are not expanding due to COVID.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
04 February, 10:27

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
04 February, 10:26
❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 February, 08:09
🙏❤🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 February, 10:30
🙌All Glory to God🙌

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 February, 10:25
I would and will rather praise GOD than go to a bar or nightclub. He is my saviour. I am his child.

Nunya Business @AAug22
31 January, 11:19
God is good! I have been blessed beyond what I deserve. #GodWins

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
31 January, 01:23
Amen and God Bless.

Liz wrme @wrme
30 January, 10:32
Halleluah!! All glory to God 🙌

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 January, 10:30
Praise be to GOD!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
30 January, 09:40
praise be to Jesus!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 09:13
God Is Great! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 #GodWinsALWAYS

Trinity Lightyear @TrinityLightyear
30 January, 07:56
God is Great!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😇❤️🌹

Reina Beans @Reinab
30 January, 07:34
God is Great! pass it on.🌞

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 January, 07:04
This has gotten me through many a tough day. God Bless and Godspeed.

Patriotic Patriot @UnCleKraken
30 January, 11:23
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
AMEN. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

DEBORAH FOSTER @DEBORAHFOSTER
31 January, 03:36
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
🙏AMEN🙏