Only people mentioned by Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 January, 05:19
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
We do not give a SHIT what offends diaper heads. They can go live with other diaper headed trash in a country that wants them we do NOT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 January, 02:58
What 1 person can do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 January, 02:58
What 1 person can do

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 January, 02:53
ohhh Minnesota ....ok...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
17 December, 01:10
I'm not a Christian, but I admire that young man for standing his ground. The Muslim lady thinks it's alright for her to wear her religious garb but won't tolerate another person wearing theirs? That's clearly hypocritical.

Dovebird @Dovebird
12 December, 06:46
America is fed up. Suggest people be aware about how fed up Americans are from one end of the spectrum to the other. Shared this with my family each thought of how they would have handled it. Impressed with the 17 year old and all the other shoppers.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 January, 05:20
In response Dovebird to her Publication
Scumbags BETTER become very aware because AMERICANS are pissed and we have had enough.