Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Animal Lives Matter....I had to put my kitty down. He got hit by a car... please pray for our family. Our little buddy was a part of our family.
01:31 AM - Dec 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
12 December, 11:58
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
so sorry for the loss of you little one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
12 December, 11:37
Been there recently...
Sorry for your loss...
Pets are Family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 December, 11:22
so sorry for your family"s loss.

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 December, 11:14
I’m so sorry DD. 😔 I had to do the same thing not to long ago. They are our children. God bless 🙏

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
12 December, 11:07
🙏🙏🙏 I'm so sorry for your family's loss

Any Kanks @Tkanks
12 December, 06:55
I am so very sorry- our pets are like our kids. Prayers for you and your family ❤️🙏🏻

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
12 December, 02:52
Our thoughts and prayers are with you friend. May you cherish and celebrate all the memories spent with kitty and take solace in knowing kitty's soul lives on. Until the day you meet again. God Bless you.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
12 December, 02:31
🙏😢

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 December, 02:23
I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Pets are part of our families too. They are precious and they give us so much love. Again I am really sorry.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 December, 02:19
Oh my gosh! I empathize with you! I lost my Maggie girl last April. They are our sweet children and beloved companions!

Not all angels have wings, and I believe that our beloved pets are actually angels in disguise!

Sending you much love and much bliss!🙏❤️

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 December, 02:14
im so sorry

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
12 December, 02:05
My prayers are with you and your family🙏❤️

lauren ... @lcaractar
12 December, 01:44
🧡🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 December, 01:43
😢😔 Am so sorry to hear your news... May God comfort your hearts as you grieve and encourage you with 1 Corinthians 2:9:
“No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
and no mind has imagined
the things that God has prepared
for those who love him.”

Some say animals are not in Heaven. But Scripture makes it clear that Jesus comes back on a horse. So, where did the horse come from? Heaven. And until then, Jesus will be looking out for him. He's in good Hands... God bless you all... It's never "the end" with Jeus... Only new and beautiful beginnings... Someday, awesome reunions... ❤️🐹✝️

Charissma _15 @Riley
12 December, 01:39
🙏❤praying brother

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 December, 01:38
🙏 💙 Blessings to all of you. May love heal the wounds.