Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 11:18
Christ is closer to You than may be realized, understand this and allow HIM to guide You all-ways.

Thank You Jesus...🙌✝️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
Amen. @Jason , you have the BEST posts. God bless you.
10:26 PM - Dec 06, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AwakeZone in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 December, 10:34
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
God Bless You too. ❤️🙏🕊️ All of us hold equal footing when it comes to our posts, each one has a personal understanding divinely, each has a truly individual lens of perspectivity based off of programming incurred, each of us hold parallel value within GODS plan. I give all credit to God and I thank You for being here, just as He has placed You with me, as We stand with Christ.💞🕊️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 12:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We are Individual Holons in the Holographic/Holofractal Body of Christ which is the Body of the Universe Transformed and Transmuted through Us into Life and Love Itself.