Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Christ is closer to You than may be realized, understand this and allow HIM to guide You all-ways.

Thank You Jesus...πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ
11:18 AM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
08 September, 09:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I Love You JesusπŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 September, 10:06
In response Ange Love to her Publication
With all my heart and soul I Love The LORD and God Our Father, along with All His Children.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 September, 01:56
In the highest of our highs and the lowest of our lows, Jesus is Always with us. We are never alone πŸ™πŸ»β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ»

https://youtu.be/37wV6D49i...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

01 September, 01:59
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thank You Jesus!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™β€οΈ

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 September, 02:04
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Every-TIME … and more times than I can count …

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 11:58
THE COSMIC CHRIST

"Christ is the 'Pattern that Connects,' All Atoms and All Galaxies. The DIVINE PATTERN of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and ALL Humans Bear WITHIN Them."
-Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS-MEDITATION.
PLEASE WATCH. This is the Best Audio/Visual Meditation that I have ever Experienced!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
06 December, 10:26
Amen. @Jason , you have the BEST posts. God bless you.

06 December, 10:34
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
God Bless You too. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ All of us hold equal footing when it comes to our posts, each one has a personal understanding divinely, each has a truly individual lens of perspectivity based off of programming incurred, each of us hold parallel value within GODS plan. I give all credit to God and I thank You for being here, just as He has placed You with me, as We stand with Christ.πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 November, 10:52
Words of comfort!

19 November, 11:22
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

J J Larr @3JJL
14 October, 08:14
πŸ™πŸ’—βœοΈπŸ’—πŸ™