Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 11:18
Christ is closer to You than may be realized, understand this and allow HIM to guide You all-ways.

Thank You Jesus...🙌✝️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
06 December, 10:26
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen. @Jason , you have the BEST posts. God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
God Bless You too. ❤️🙏🕊️ All of us hold equal footing when it comes to our posts, each one has a personal understanding divinely, each has a truly individual lens of perspectivity based off of programming incurred, each of us hold parallel value within GODS plan. I give all credit to God and I thank You for being here, just as He has placed You with me, as We stand with Christ.💞🕊️🙌
10:34 PM - Dec 06, 2021
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 12:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We are Individual Holons in the Holographic/Holofractal Body of Christ which is the Body of the Universe Transformed and Transmuted through Us into Life and Love Itself.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 12:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
WE ARE ONE BODY IN THIS ONE LORD

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
One Bread One Body. - YouTube

One Bread One BodyOne bread, one body, One Lord of all,One cup of blessing which we bless.And we, though many, throughout the earth,We are one body in this o...