Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 December, 09:27
https://youtu.be/fGEjr_KEh...
Yep. Ya can't make this stuff up. Glad my parents weren't arrested for all the crap I did.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 December, 09:37
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I DONT KNOW HOW IN MJÉRIKA, BUT IN CIVILISATION, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE EUROPA PARENTS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES, WHAT THEIR KIDS DID UNTIL AGE OF 18, WHEN YOUNGLINGS BECOME ADULTS ON EYE OF LAW.

IF U BUY YOUNGSTER A GUN, YOU LOGICALLY BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MISSHANDLING AND MISUSING IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE PARENT !

ITS STRICTLY LOGICAL AND THEY DID IT ACCORDING TO LAW OF CIVILISED LAND.

THIS IS ONLY WAY, HOW TO DIMINISHED THIS CULT OF SCHOOL SHOOTERS IN USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 December, 09:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thats not how shit works.

The cult of school shooters are brainwashed, mk ultra, assholes who hate life.

That comes from failed education system, failed resources, etc.

Keep your stupid law and leave our country be.
Theres a reason we broke away from stupid laws such as that

04 December, 09:49
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
SO IMPRESS ME AND TELL ME, HOW DO YOU FIX IT WITHOUT USING CUMBRE VIEJA, YELLOWSTONE AND SAN ANDREAS RIFT🤔🤣🤣🤣

I STARTING BECOME CLUELESS...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Simple -disband the CIA and get rid of MK Ultra. All of these shootings are orchestrated by CIA/MK Ultra
12:33 PM - Dec 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 December, 01:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yup. Which ties directly with currupt government institutions.

If thats a real law in Europe, then Europe fucking sucks

04 December, 01:44
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
no government is legitimate. the answer is sovereignty. refuse to be governed today. take back your consent

04 December, 12:45
MAYBE MEDBEDS COULD CURE MK ULTRA INDUCTED FEARS. BUT FROM MINE POINT OF VIEW IS MK ULTRA POSSESION BY DEMONS. EXIST ONLY ONE 100% WORKING SOLUTION... HIRE SOMEONE LIKE DUERTE TO DID WHAT MUST BE DONE...😔💔

AND INQUISITION DOES NOT WORKING...
SAME WITH THE JABS. JAB (IF NOT SALINE PLACEBO) CONTAIN A GRAPHENE BLUEPRINTS, WHICH MAKE HUMAN BODY PRODUCE BLACK GOO, DEMON BLOOD. IT COMPLETELLY CHANGE PERSONALITY FROM INSIDE.
IF U THINK, THAT ANTIFA MORONS ARE USA BIGGEST THREAT... THINK ABOUT LIVING DEAD ON STEROIDS... WHY CDC ANNOUNCE "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE"? ASTROWORLD MASSACRE WAS JUST A APETISER... SMALL SCALE STUDY CONDUCTED ON VOLUNTARY BODY DONORS SUBJECTS...

04 December, 01:43
the only real cures are self-healing

all other medicine is a satanic lie

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 December, 12:41
The people have to know, simply disbanding is sweeping it under the rug. IDK what’s planned for the agencies, but it must be so big there’s no question left

04 December, 01:42
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
the whole concept of government must be flushed away