Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 December, 09:27
https://youtu.be/fGEjr_KEh...
Yep. Ya can't make this stuff up. Glad my parents weren't arrested for all the crap I did.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 December, 09:37
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I DONT KNOW HOW IN MJÉRIKA, BUT IN CIVILISATION, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE EUROPA PARENTS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES, WHAT THEIR KIDS DID UNTIL AGE OF 18, WHEN YOUNGLINGS BECOME ADULTS ON EYE OF LAW.

IF U BUY YOUNGSTER A GUN, YOU LOGICALLY BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MISSHANDLING AND MISUSING IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE PARENT !

ITS STRICTLY LOGICAL AND THEY DID IT ACCORDING TO LAW OF CIVILISED LAND.

THIS IS ONLY WAY, HOW TO DIMINISHED THIS CULT OF SCHOOL SHOOTERS IN USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 December, 09:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thats not how shit works.

The cult of school shooters are brainwashed, mk ultra, assholes who hate life.

That comes from failed education system, failed resources, etc.

Keep your stupid law and leave our country be.
Theres a reason we broke away from stupid laws such as that

SO IMPRESS ME AND TELL ME, HOW DO YOU FIX IT WITHOUT USING CUMBRE VIEJA, YELLOWSTONE AND SAN ANDREAS RIFT🤔🤣🤣🤣

I STARTING BECOME CLUELESS...
09:49 AM - Dec 04, 2021
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
04 December, 02:54
First you have to recognize the TRUTH "They" are not telling you. Like looking into John Noveski the rifle manufacturer that did his own research on mass shootings and discovered that ALL of the shooters were on Psychotherapy drugs. Just look at the list he died to bring to the public. He posted his finding on Facebook and was killed in a freak auto accident the very next day. Duckduckgo "John Noveski List" and see for yourself. Never use google, they censor out truth. I'd post a link but it's better if you do your own search and find it yourself.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 December, 12:33
Simple -disband the CIA and get rid of MK Ultra. All of these shootings are orchestrated by CIA/MK Ultra

04 December, 12:45
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
MAYBE MEDBEDS COULD CURE MK ULTRA INDUCTED FEARS. BUT FROM MINE POINT OF VIEW IS MK ULTRA POSSESION BY DEMONS. EXIST ONLY ONE 100% WORKING SOLUTION... HIRE SOMEONE LIKE DUERTE TO DID WHAT MUST BE DONE...😔💔

AND INQUISITION DOES NOT WORKING...
SAME WITH THE JABS. JAB (IF NOT SALINE PLACEBO) CONTAIN A GRAPHENE BLUEPRINTS, WHICH MAKE HUMAN BODY PRODUCE BLACK GOO, DEMON BLOOD. IT COMPLETELLY CHANGE PERSONALITY FROM INSIDE.
IF U THINK, THAT ANTIFA MORONS ARE USA BIGGEST THREAT... THINK ABOUT LIVING DEAD ON STEROIDS... WHY CDC ANNOUNCE "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE"? ASTROWORLD MASSACRE WAS JUST A APETISER... SMALL SCALE STUDY CONDUCTED ON VOLUNTARY BODY DONORS SUBJECTS...

04 December, 01:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yup. Which ties directly with currupt government institutions.

If thats a real law in Europe, then Europe fucking sucks

04 December, 11:47
Get rid of Democrats in all areas of the country and get rid of gun free zones

04 December, 11:54
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
I suggest EXACT SAME WHAT ELON ALREADY DID...

RELOCATE INTO NON RETARDED PART OF USA...

TO BE CRISTAL CLEAR... EVEN AFTER SUCESSFULL COUP D ETAT, WHICH BRINGS TRUMP BACK, WHERE HE WAS FAIRLY ELECTED, THERE WILL BE 20% IDIOTS

AND IF U LIVE IN TOWN, WHICH HAS IDIOTS VOTERS, YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS DUMPED

IF U BELIEVE, THAT AFTER COUP SOME FAIRY WILL COME AND SWITCH OF DEMONS TOWN BACK TO REPUBLICAN...

LET ME REMEMBER YOU, THAT WHOLE LATIN AMERICA WAITING TO BE NEW DEMONS VOTERS🤣🤣🤣

THAT IS SHADY PART OF FREEDOM TO BE AMERICAN🤣🤣🤣