Robert Travers @Robert1957
https://youtu.be/fGEjr_KEh...
Yep. Ya can't make this stuff up. Glad my parents weren't arrested for all the crap I did.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

09:27 AM - Dec 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 December, 09:37
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I DONT KNOW HOW IN MJÉRIKA, BUT IN CIVILISATION, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE EUROPA PARENTS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES, WHAT THEIR KIDS DID UNTIL AGE OF 18, WHEN YOUNGLINGS BECOME ADULTS ON EYE OF LAW.

IF U BUY YOUNGSTER A GUN, YOU LOGICALLY BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MISSHANDLING AND MISUSING IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE PARENT !

ITS STRICTLY LOGICAL AND THEY DID IT ACCORDING TO LAW OF CIVILISED LAND.

THIS IS ONLY WAY, HOW TO DIMINISHED THIS CULT OF SCHOOL SHOOTERS IN USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 December, 09:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I respectfully disagree. So, I played baseball through high school. My parents bought me a bat for my birthday. I use that bat to beat the hell out of a kid. Should my parents go to jail because I did that? They bought me the bat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 December, 09:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thats not how shit works.

The cult of school shooters are brainwashed, mk ultra, assholes who hate life.

That comes from failed education system, failed resources, etc.

Keep your stupid law and leave our country be.
Theres a reason we broke away from stupid laws such as that