Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 December, 09:27
https://youtu.be/fGEjr_KEh...
Yep. Ya can't make this stuff up. Glad my parents weren't arrested for all the crap I did.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 December, 09:37
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I DONT KNOW HOW IN MJÉRIKA, BUT IN CIVILISATION, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE EUROPA PARENTS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES, WHAT THEIR KIDS DID UNTIL AGE OF 18, WHEN YOUNGLINGS BECOME ADULTS ON EYE OF LAW.

IF U BUY YOUNGSTER A GUN, YOU LOGICALLY BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MISSHANDLING AND MISUSING IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE PARENT !

ITS STRICTLY LOGICAL AND THEY DID IT ACCORDING TO LAW OF CIVILISED LAND.

THIS IS ONLY WAY, HOW TO DIMINISHED THIS CULT OF SCHOOL SHOOTERS IN USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 December, 09:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thats not how shit works.

The cult of school shooters are brainwashed, mk ultra, assholes who hate life.

That comes from failed education system, failed resources, etc.

Keep your stupid law and leave our country be.
Theres a reason we broke away from stupid laws such as that

04 December, 09:49
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
SO IMPRESS ME AND TELL ME, HOW DO YOU FIX IT WITHOUT USING CUMBRE VIEJA, YELLOWSTONE AND SAN ANDREAS RIFT🤔🤣🤣🤣

I STARTING BECOME CLUELESS...

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
Get rid of Democrats in all areas of the country and get rid of gun free zones
11:47 AM - Dec 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
04 December, 11:54
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
I suggest EXACT SAME WHAT ELON ALREADY DID...

RELOCATE INTO NON RETARDED PART OF USA...

TO BE CRISTAL CLEAR... EVEN AFTER SUCESSFULL COUP D ETAT, WHICH BRINGS TRUMP BACK, WHERE HE WAS FAIRLY ELECTED, THERE WILL BE 20% IDIOTS

AND IF U LIVE IN TOWN, WHICH HAS IDIOTS VOTERS, YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS DUMPED

IF U BELIEVE, THAT AFTER COUP SOME FAIRY WILL COME AND SWITCH OF DEMONS TOWN BACK TO REPUBLICAN...

LET ME REMEMBER YOU, THAT WHOLE LATIN AMERICA WAITING TO BE NEW DEMONS VOTERS🤣🤣🤣

THAT IS SHADY PART OF FREEDOM TO BE AMERICAN🤣🤣🤣

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 December, 11:59
republicans are just as evil. there can never be a government with power again. there can never be a lobby, campaign financing, or taxes again. while we are at it, the charities are all fraud so they also need to go away.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 December, 12:03
Even if it is not 20% or is the 4-6% as Q said, the battle will continue.

We simply cannot go back to the way we were. We have to find ways to enforce accountability with verification. Government, Businesses, elections, education, churches all infiltrated

This can't happen again.