Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 November, 11:46
Do you really think Flynn thinks Q is fake?

lol!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
01 December, 04:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
02 December, 12:56
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Many people do not believe this is a movie.. Why would people be suffering so much? It's nothing fake or funny about that.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
02 December, 01:13
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
#Q says otherwise.
War is hell!
If you only fear, you lose.
I have compassion for all.
Ephesians: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
#armorofGod

02 December, 01:19
Some people said they don't view the "Q" posts because they think it's a hoax, psy-op fake. I get this alot of family and friends. They call people delusional that believe in it. I keep hearing this from people in the family and friends.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
Well as a follower of Q for a few yers now I can tell you that we are living in a military operation right now.
If you study the posts and discern the information for yourself, you will see that many things that #Q has predicted have played out. It is irrefutable the information dropped and real time events are indeed coming to fruition.
War is hell!
This is a war. Not with bombs, nor guns, but of minds and souls.
It is an information war.
Go inside yourself and dig deep. Ask your creator what feels right. Do research into what you think the #QDROPS mean.
It is far easier to call someone crazy and a conspiricay theorist, than to do the real work and research the drops.
Draw your own conclusions. Then no matter whatever people tell you, you will know what's right through your own discernment.
May #AlmightyGod bless you with discernemt and wisdom my friend!
01:30 PM - Dec 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Qtips45 in this post can reply
02 December, 01:35
I appreciate your post. I do see that some things have come true. I see people calling people crazy because they say some people we believe are dead are alive in witness protection. I am unsure how true that is. It seems unbelievable. But I will admit some of their deaths are suspicious as reported by the media; and seem like they could have been faked.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
02 December, 01:49
People can draw their own conclusions and I don't judge them I don't know what they know perhaps, and that is ok.
But, I will say that I do see so many say outragous claims ,so I research and use dicernment. If it is untrue that will come out. I do not care.
For example, #jfkjr , I hope he's alive but I don't count on it, and I do not see what any of it matters. His family is important to this plan to restore our great #Republic .
I also reserve judgement. Some intentianally mislead and are plants in the movement. We know this!
Some are playing a role, some are white hats, ect.

Again, if It has nothing to do with exposing truth about who we are and what elites have done,snd trying to do to us, I leave the info in the back of my mind.

I think the people that live in fear want it to be a conspiracy.

For if what we claim is true, it simply may be too painful to comprehend the truly evil world we live in.

That is why the posts tell us 'the end won't be for everyone'