Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Do you really think Flynn thinks Q is fake?

lol!!!!!
11:46 PM - Nov 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
06 December, 08:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
WWG1WGA!!! lol never!! 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
03 December, 08:20
Oh, MY oh MY oh MY oh MY!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

You have just saved me from so much typing as I've striven to defend Flynn against a certain divider's attacks on him!

I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 December, 01:44
I actually had someone post a Lin/Flynn podcast in regards to that very topic under one of my comments...

LMAO! ...that the poster didn't understand how to read between the lines with Flynn's clues/comments... and so I proved him wrong...

...never heard back from the dude... Heheheh

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 December, 10:59
If Q is a fake then a lot of money is spent in the QPosts more than the average person can afford?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 December, 02:38
Q Decodes Taunts the Rothschilds?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 December, 02:35
I think he knows qanon is fake.

I know he knows Q is real.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
02 December, 06:41
In the age of information, discernment is the key.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 December, 12:23
LOL

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
01 December, 04:56

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
02 December, 12:56
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Many people do not believe this is a movie.. Why would people be suffering so much? It's nothing fake or funny about that.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 December, 10:57
LQL

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 December, 09:02
he was explicit in his language; said QAnon is CIA created.

Q and Anons exist
QAnon does not.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 December, 12:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Exactly!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
01 December, 01:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
YEP ,EXACTLY!!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
01 December, 08:08
nah 🍿

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
01 December, 07:48
Optics.

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 December, 06:12
The Art of War

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 December, 09:17
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
🎯

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 December, 06:04

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 December, 06:02

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
01 December, 06:01
he is acutely aware that Qanon is a cia psyop, however, Q is not anon and anon isnt Q

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 December, 05:36

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 12:40
I dont think he could possibly think that you know he knows better, but all the drama confuses everyone, and that particular part seems not necessary, maybe some purpose.
Nana is just not a drama fan I guess.
Maybe I will just skippy tho this part of the movie.

Bullshit flying everywhere!

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 December, 06:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I think it's part of the art of war tactic, confusion also confuses the enemy ... they come out in the open where we can grab them!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 December, 12:31
JFK JR IS Q
AND GEN. FLYNN, LLYN WOOD, DONALD TRUMP ARE CLOSEST MEMBERS OF Q BOARD OF DIRECTORS😎

Q: WHAT MAKE A GOOD MOVIE?
GOOD SCRIPTED FEUDS, BATTLES AND 3D DRAMA... 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/WNeLUngb-...

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
01 December, 06:21
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright TheBestIsYetToCome NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Dottie French @DotOn777
01 December, 12:27
NO!

I want my twitner account back, too...

Not1 Worry @WeWin
01 December, 12:18
No

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 December, 12:17
Nope!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 December, 12:02
What ever Those Silly Patriots are doing...it’s working!!! 😂🤣😂

Denounce Q, right after Jack steps down and then BAM.... LOOK TO TWITTER... 55!!
“My Fellow Americans...”. It’s all happening according to Plan.

Rachel is eating out of the WINNER’S hands!! 🤣😂

https://t.me/PepeDeluxed/1...

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 December, 12:03
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Hell no, optics!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
30 November, 11:53
Not at all, Flynn knows the deal . . .

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 November, 11:52
Hell no, lol :) . . . Our friend would be rolling over in her grave.
I remember when she visited Gen Flynn and brought all kinds of Q stuff up to him . . .

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 December, 12:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Flynn also said Veronica was a close family friend. And we all love Veronica!
Can you see fog accumulating?
EVERYTHING HAS MEANING.
Critical thinking is being taught to ALL sides right now. Thats what this is all about.
HOW to critically THINK!
Does the Anon movement LOOK weakend?

Necessary.
🍿🇺🇸

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 November, 11:50
Nope!!

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
30 November, 11:49
Nope!

WES4OSU !!! @WES4MAGA
30 November, 11:49
Never. Rule 1 no outside comms.