Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 November, 11:46
Do you really think Flynn thinks Q is fake?

lol!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
01 December, 04:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
Many people do not believe this is a movie.. Why would people be suffering so much? It's nothing fake or funny about that.
12:56 PM - Dec 02, 2021
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaDonnaMitchell in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
02 December, 01:13
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
#Q says otherwise.
War is hell!
If you only fear, you lose.
I have compassion for all.
Ephesians: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
#armorofGod

02 December, 01:19
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Some people said they don't view the "Q" posts because they think it's a hoax, psy-op fake. I get this alot of family and friends. They call people delusional that believe in it. I keep hearing this from people in the family and friends.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
02 December, 12:59
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
Collateral damage comes with war.
stop acting like death and suffering dont go hand in hand with it.
Youd really be crying if the original plan was still in place.
Toughen up. its gonna get worse.

02 December, 01:01
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
yeah but people should stop calling it a movie. It's real life. That's absurd!