Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 10:25
Think logically.

The C_A knew Q was going to happen.

They knew certain individuals had flipped and some had not been following orders.

It’s logical to think the C_A has a digital team most likely in cahoots with MSM, Mi5, Mi6, MOS, etc and their goal is to fool you with very specific intel tactics they have been using for not only hundreds of years but since the days of Cain & Abel.

These pieces of shit will fool many good people. Don’t let them fool you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
My heart sank reading this.......linked from Timothy Charles Holmseths page
https://chaletbooks.com/ch...
11:54 PM - Nov 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 November, 12:58
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Chalet reports. Never heard of 'em. You need to read all of the Q drops about Flynn. Then you decide what to believe.

To make it easy on yourself, start by reading the shortest drops. https://qanon.pub/?q=flynn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 11:49
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I have read them, ill dig deeper but what im finding lately is those we thought were good are not and those we though were bad are good......for instance Barr......however this could be a trap im praying thats all it is. Flynn would be a shock to us all, but ill keep digging. There have been some funny things from him lately though. This report came from Timoth Holmseths page and his reports are credible.
https://timothycharlesholm...

Jim Cue @1QLight
30 November, 12:52
Hard for me to find data on this company--I suck at research! But, science fiction? Ya'll decide--It is indeed a movie and I'll wait for the credits to see.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 12:56
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Ill check it tomorrow if no one beats me to it.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 11:55
In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
30 November, 12:39
This is so beyond sad. Of ALL people, i never thought he was on the bad side. I feel betrayed. Besides all of us, who does trump really have supporting him? What a shame.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 12:46
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
I agree but im trusting god and Q said there is more good then bad......maybe we only see the bad ones and the good ones are clandestine. I guess we need to dig on this more.

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
30 November, 12:30
7 September 2018.

Never forget we are qatching a movie.
(opps typo)

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 12:47
In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication
There are updates to this, part A, B and C

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
30 November, 12:11
No wonder he's supporting the converted RINO Vernon Jones, GA!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 12:20
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Im sad lived him, we all do, but i have seen a couple off things lately and i thought maybe it was optics however what has always made me wonder is his lieing about speaking to the russians and i guess now we know.She has part A,B and C to this story here👇 I am found to read to made a decision on how i feel.
https://chaletbooks.com/ch...

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
30 November, 12:11
Hope this ain't true, saw something like this yesterday and it made me sick and pissed ..

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
30 November, 12:14
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Yep, and Linn broke his ass down the other day, and Flynn was panicking.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 12:28
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Lots of drama lately i thought was optics but it seems they are not being completly honest......patrick and Flynn. I think Lin wood is protecting himself by recording every call because he pays attention to Timothy Charles Holmseths reports. He may even help him for all we know. im still looking into this, lots of red flags though 😪

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
30 November, 12:04
Whoa!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 12:24
In response True Patriot to his Publication
You think this is what Q meant by find the keystone?