Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 10:25
Think logically.

The C_A knew Q was going to happen.

They knew certain individuals had flipped and some had not been following orders.

It’s logical to think the C_A has a digital team most likely in cahoots with MSM, Mi5, Mi6, MOS, etc and their goal is to fool you with very specific intel tactics they have been using for not only hundreds of years but since the days of Cain & Abel.

These pieces of shit will fool many good people. Don’t let them fool you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 November, 11:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My heart sank reading this.......linked from Timothy Charles Holmseths page
https://chaletbooks.com/ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Hard for me to find data on this company--I suck at research! But, science fiction? Ya'll decide--It is indeed a movie and I'll wait for the credits to see.
12:52 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 11:55
In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Jim Cue @1QLight
30 November, 12:06
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Think I'm calling BS on these guys--PBS, Random House--all a question mark for me--feels fuzzy

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 November, 12:56
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Ill check it tomorrow if no one beats me to it.