Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think logically.

The C_A knew Q was going to happen.

They knew certain individuals had flipped and some had not been following orders.

It’s logical to think the C_A has a digital team most likely in cahoots with MSM, Mi5, Mi6, MOS, etc and their goal is to fool you with very specific intel tactics they have been using for not only hundreds of years but since the days of Cain & Abel.

These pieces of shit will fool many good people. Don’t let them fool you.
10:25 PM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Bella Kay @Bella_K
30 November, 01:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you, Doq!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 November, 11:54
My heart sank reading this.......linked from Timothy Charles Holmseths page
https://chaletbooks.com/ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
30 November, 12:52
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Hard for me to find data on this company--I suck at research! But, science fiction? Ya'll decide--It is indeed a movie and I'll wait for the credits to see.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 November, 12:58
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Chalet reports. Never heard of 'em. You need to read all of the Q drops about Flynn. Then you decide what to believe.

To make it easy on yourself, start by reading the shortest drops. https://qanon.pub/?q=flynn

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 November, 11:18
They've already fooled a lot of Anons by infiltrating the movement and it makes me sick.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 November, 11:16
Critical thinkers sure have to wonder if we’re being played at this stage.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 10:49
The plan has been genius so far.
Nana is hoping we are getting to the exposing evil leaders part tho as chatter indicates we are bout to have a come apart and how we end up many depend solely on how that goes.
Juan said 20 million I believe.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 November, 10:46

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 November, 10:45

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
29 November, 10:34
None of that matters anymore.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 10:36
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
What matters?