Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 10:25
Think logically.

The C_A knew Q was going to happen.

They knew certain individuals had flipped and some had not been following orders.

It’s logical to think the C_A has a digital team most likely in cahoots with MSM, Mi5, Mi6, MOS, etc and their goal is to fool you with very specific intel tactics they have been using for not only hundreds of years but since the days of Cain & Abel.

These pieces of shit will fool many good people. Don’t let them fool you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
29 November, 10:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
None of that matters anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 November, 12:05
GOD'S WILL....

nuff said.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
29 November, 10:51
Keeping these psychos out of my house and away from my family.

Q stopped being important about a year ago for me.

I no longer care if its real or not.

Q, Trump, JFKjr, etc.... Im really at a loss at how people are still infatuated with how important people think these things/people are.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
29 November, 10:47
Only our relationship with God and each other!🌎✌🔎❤🔍

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 10:50
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
All this definitely matters to the Patriots that have been planning this for decades and are lead by God daily.