Well-known in pedo community.
“Flow of human traffic”
“Seeing them go”
11:04 AM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
30 November, 06:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So Twitter becomes the "intersection" where you can watch the traffic of MAPs. That means whoever runs the platform can gather dirt on all trafficking, which would be very useful if you want to blackmail people.

I can't imagine the spy agencies aren't behind every major platform for precisely this reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 November, 06:38
This has to be VERY early days of Twitter & he gaining notoriety through cooperation with the cabal ... this interview was simply a call out to pedos to join in. > F I L T H

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
29 November, 07:21
🤢🤢🤢 how many times did he mention trafficking!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
29 November, 06:45
Well, that was a veritable creepshow.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
29 November, 04:33
"the paper maps were dead, and i could only do so much with them" 🤔🤨🧐🥴

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 04:14
Maps of dumbs!

Person opinion incoming:
They no doubt have bodies & videos from Epstein Island of murders torture and evil rituals that Maxwell took part in.

They only charged her basically with child trafficking chgs so this whole damn thing is a farce unless you see something in discovery.

Nana will not settle for anything less than full disclosure of the truth of what has been done to the children.

To be clear I am not interest in trading one master for a less evil master. I am done with any leader with the attitude that he or she should be in charge of deciding what I need to know or dont need to know.
Sorry if anyone doesnt like that attitude but that is how we got into the hell matrix to start with.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
30 November, 09:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
TRUTH and nothing but THE TRUTH So Help us God💗

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 December, 06:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
100% agree! That is how we got to where we are now, that slippery slope to complete evil.

We demand the full truth, nothing less!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
29 November, 12:08
Also could be-Maps=49
#49 -Follow Sen Grassley.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
29 November, 11:59
Wow...
when you know, you know...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
29 November, 11:30
so creeeeeepy

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 November, 11:17
I bet when he has a photo taken, his mouth is gaping and eyes are wide - a simp.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 November, 11:11
BAD VIBE