29 November, 11:04
Comms?
You be the judge.
“MAPS”
(Minor Attracted Person)
Well-known in pedo community.
“Flow of human traffic”
“Seeing them go”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 04:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Maps of dumbs!

Person opinion incoming:
They no doubt have bodies & videos from Epstein Island of murders torture and evil rituals that Maxwell took part in.

They only charged her basically with child trafficking chgs so this whole damn thing is a farce unless you see something in discovery.

Nana will not settle for anything less than full disclosure of the truth of what has been done to the children.

To be clear I am not interest in trading one master for a less evil master. I am done with any leader with the attitude that he or she should be in charge of deciding what I need to know or dont need to know.
Sorry if anyone doesnt like that attitude but that is how we got into the hell matrix to start with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
TRUTH and nothing but THE TRUTH So Help us Godđź’—
09:23 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by STEELMAGNOLIAsince17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Steele Magnolia, click on at the bottom under it