naval kishori Z @navalkishori
PERPETTUM-MOBILE
The owner of this electric car Chevy Bolt did something that no electric car producer has done so far.
Something completely logical.
I always wondered why these cars weren't designed for the energy that wheels rotate to charge the battery of the car.
This man did it at home.
What do you see in the frame is a generator that produces current that charges batteries..
No longer need to stop to charge batteries at charging stations or charge them at home at night.
While the car runs, it charges the batteries.
It's that simple...
03:13 AM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
Doug from Canada @DougT
26 November, 04:19
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Yeah that isn't going to do shit, it will actually cause additional drag and probably use more electricity than it's producing.

A lot of electric cars (I don't know about this one) use regenerative braking, that is to say that it recovers (charges) the batteries when you slow down, that is a good idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 November, 06:06
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
i like it.....we need people like this.. u got pulleys under the hood using the same principle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
26 November, 04:16
This idea has always been available they had it on the original electric cars BUT the battery companies would go under😉

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
26 November, 11:53
Wow!

Verily Chambers @Verily1
26 November, 06:07
Its the Tesla thingy all over again. We cannot have any energy for free. V

Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
26 November, 04:53
Horses, Our easy simple free transportation is horses. Love, Peace, Quiet life! Natural, Normal, Cars kill worse than any virus.

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 November, 05:54
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
horses are great but good luck transporting anything heavy fast or far lol i wonder if an ostrich can hold me?

1776 Again @BludGeonT
26 November, 03:22
This is pretty neat....but.. some batteries are designed for longer life to get drained low and then recharged. Also, some batteries can blow up if they are overcharged so there'd have to be a module on the inverter to make it smart to know when to stop charging it. Overheating the batteries by the rate of charging can also occur and cause them to explode. I'm guessing this person knows this, but it's no simple task and you risk a lot :) Cool contraption though.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
26 November, 11:58
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Greatcomments. I would bet these problems are all able to be solved before long.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 November, 04:17
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
You would need some kind of housing to keep branches, debris from getting entangled.