naval kishori Z @navalkishori
26 November, 03:13
PERPETTUM-MOBILE
The owner of this electric car Chevy Bolt did something that no electric car producer has done so far.
Something completely logical.
I always wondered why these cars weren't designed for the energy that wheels rotate to charge the battery of the car.
This man did it at home.
What do you see in the frame is a generator that produces current that charges batteries..
No longer need to stop to charge batteries at charging stations or charge them at home at night.
While the car runs, it charges the batteries.
It's that simple...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
26 November, 04:53
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Horses, Our easy simple free transportation is horses. Love, Peace, Quiet life! Natural, Normal, Cars kill worse than any virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
horses are great but good luck transporting anything heavy fast or far lol i wonder if an ostrich can hold me?
05:54 PM - Nov 26, 2021
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it