Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 10:46
I love Lin Wood.

You already know that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 November, 11:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love Lin Wood as well. I do not for one moment think he'd ever wish any ill on Kyle. Keeping him in jail longer than he should have been is not something he would do. He's just not that kind of person. I can relate to Lin Woods heart and I think most people in America that are Christians can too. This is a mountain that is way to high for them to try and take down because with God there 'ain't no mountain high enough' that Lin Wood can't overcome. What ever they are planning I do not believe it will work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 November, 01:51
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I believe Kyle made a deal with satan to keep his family safe.

Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it