Mike Anon @Mike314
The fake "Biden administration" has been operating out of a fake White House for a reason.

#trumpwon #MAGA
07:35 AM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
23 November, 07:13
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
there was a presidential motorcade there last night richard citizen journalist filmed it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 07:27
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I saw that.

EIGHT SUVs.

VERY abnornal, plus security vehicles.

That was NOT a presidential motorcade, especially when you consider that fake Biden was supposedly at Fort Bragg.

DC is a ghost town.

This is some STRANGE shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
23 November, 02:36
so let's go ahead and say all that is real, how do we justify the absolute shit we the people are going through? justify the jab deaths, the forced jab for the military, the Patriots are SOOO not in control. it's nice to be happy playing pretend and all that but just open your eyes and reality is staring at you. i was a true believer in the Q movement but now it's looking more like the UN agenda play by play instead.

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 02:53
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
You need a VERY elaborate plan to take down a 6,000 year-old regime.

The satanic death cult wasn't going to go down without a fight.

DC is a ghost town, something is definitely taking place that hasn't been dislosed to the public yet.

You're free to believe whatever you want.

I believe that the best IS yet to come.

No one said this would be easy.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 November, 10:25
PS, on the all caps thing...remember something always.
In the U.S. we only recognize law and here all real law is written in English. If anything is written in all capital letters it is not English and if you doubt it grab a dictionary and look for yourself. There are different languages used to trick you into willing submission to the crown court/maritime law. Legalese and Dog Latin are used in the practice of Bar Licensed Law (fake ass bullshit law!!) and if you learn to start looking for this you can actually laugh and tell them to piss up a rope when they try to use fake law on you...seriously.
On the birth certificate thing as well...you are not at all bound by that as it is an illegal contract since it was not entered by both parties knowingly and condoning all circumstances surrounding the contract and its obligations so you could not have been bound by it at birth. You couldn't focus on your own hands that day much less understand contracts!

23 November, 09:27
DC is a total mothballed ghost town. There are maintenance people about and some small supporting businesses for those daily employees (food service, gas, vehicle repair, etc) but for the whole, the third busiest city on earth has NO TRAFFIC at any rush hour any longer. We have been shown this repeatedly by many journalists.
All those troops did not show up to ensure security, that was a public bullshit story, you saw actual repossession and I am glad that others are finally being publicly outspoken about that.
It was taken back, locked up that day, and never operated again...
There will indeed be no "repairing" this system. It is going to be broken up and shoved back into our laps as it should have been all along. You are going to see a massive "decentralization" of the country and you are going to have to get off your asses and attend town hall meetings and school board meetings and all elections especially local ones and stay involved so this never happens again. RESPONSABILITY

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 09:46
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yep, Richard Citizen Journalist has documented it well from the beginning.

If we had an honest media the entire world would know that the "Biden administration" is just a made up liberal/communist fantasy.

arba happihr @arba
23 November, 09:03
Thanks for reminding us about this.
I love My President Donald J Trump!

23 November, 08:42
DON'T FORGET WE ALL SAW BIDEN TRY TO ENTER THE WHITEHOUSE ON CAMERA "TWICE" AND BOTH TIMES THE DOOR WAS LOCKED!

Carmina Smith @gamma1
23 November, 08:28
Mike Anon, not sure if you watch any of the Kelly Brady/Nancy Drew vids, she goes to DC daily to film, but I am wondering what the new 12 ft. high prison type fencing is they are installing at the capital, along the building, any ideas?

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 09:53
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
As far as the fencing goes, your guess is as good as mine.

One thing's for sure, we've NEVER seen anything like this.

DC is occupied, but not by a legitimate government.

And yes, Nancy Drew provides really good info.

She gave the lowdown on the fake "infrastructure bill" signing last week, pointing out that the actors weren't even in DC, basing that primarily on the weather conditions.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 November, 10:06
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
They must be holding trials for them inside is my guess. The POW flags are still flying and Richard Citizen Journalist is also doing a good job filming all the empty Fed buildings. I think Penguin6 is CCP, He has good video content but he lies through every video. He is trying to tell everyone that everything is CV related. He makes up reasons for fences and anything else questionable he say's "It's under construction" LOL I turn the volume off when I watch his.