Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 07:35
The fake "Biden administration" has been operating out of a fake White House for a reason.

#trumpwon #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carmina Smith @gamma1
23 November, 08:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mike Anon, not sure if you watch any of the Kelly Brady/Nancy Drew vids, she goes to DC daily to film, but I am wondering what the new 12 ft. high prison type fencing is they are installing at the capital, along the building, any ideas?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
They must be holding trials for them inside is my guess. The POW flags are still flying and Richard Citizen Journalist is also doing a good job filming all the empty Fed buildings. I think Penguin6 is CCP, He has good video content but he lies through every video. He is trying to tell everyone that everything is CV related. He makes up reasons for fences and anything else questionable he say's "It's under construction" LOL I turn the volume off when I watch his.
10:06 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 11:38
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
These libtards are still buying the covid BS that the media continues to spew.

Covid (the flu) was around when Trump was "officially" in office and there was none of this BS going on in DC.