Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 November, 10:01
Nat Guard + Mil vax = distraction

Focus on ////

SPECIAL FORCES.

Look here. Not there.

Operations ongoing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
20 November, 11:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I figured that but when will this Mil mandatory jab end? Will they really be terminating DOD civs and their own troops? Starting next week i am no longer able to go to my office without first taking a test in a public area in front of my supervisor...this is harrassing..... last week i was fine...this week i am dirty...I think the military has been compromised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 November, 08:12
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
HappyDay17 = Refuse. Make them fire you.

The PCR Swab has Graphene Oxide nano particles
on it & they scrape your blood/brain barrier.

Make them fire you & sue their pants off.

Sending prayers & love.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
If you can catch and spread it walking around without a mask, why do they need to scrape the base of your skull? Think about it
05:51 PM - Nov 21, 2021
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 November, 06:12
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Exactly... yet the average so called intelligent human put all sense of logic and reasoning aside and apparently decided to played stupid, that for me proved to be a form of an IQ test in it's self.