Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 November, 10:01
Nat Guard + Mil vax = distraction

Focus on ////

SPECIAL FORCES.

Look here. Not there.

Operations ongoing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
20 November, 11:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I figured that but when will this Mil mandatory jab end? Will they really be terminating DOD civs and their own troops? Starting next week i am no longer able to go to my office without first taking a test in a public area in front of my supervisor...this is harrassing..... last week i was fine...this week i am dirty...I think the military has been compromised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
HappyDay17 = Refuse. Make them fire you.

The PCR Swab has Graphene Oxide nano particles
on it & they scrape your blood/brain barrier.

Make them fire you & sue their pants off.

Sending prayers & love.
08:12 AM - Nov 21, 2021
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:33
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
In 2020 I was diagnoised with cancer, I needed surgery, had to have the PCR test, they went up both sides of nose! During chemo I had horrible headaches, even though I finished chemo/radiation in Feb 2021, I am still having horrible headaches… I think its from the tests, no mire doctors for me, I am done with the corrupt medical industry.. please, no test, no jab🙏🏼❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 November, 07:33
pas de tests pas de vaccins 😎✌️putain

Jason Williams @Ready2go
22 November, 05:33
a virus so contagious you need to double mask, stay 6 feet from everyone, quarantine

but to test for it they need to dig up into your brain through your nose???

so spit can infect someone but you cant test spit?
ok, makes perfect sense..

not that i would trust any test results anyway they are to easy to minipulate.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 November, 05:51
If you can catch and spread it walking around without a mask, why do they need to scrape the base of your skull? Think about it

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 November, 06:12
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Exactly... yet the average so called intelligent human put all sense of logic and reasoning aside and apparently decided to played stupid, that for me proved to be a form of an IQ test in it's self.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 November, 05:27
I had a nasal swab test done a few months ago in order to come back to work after exposure. They only swabbed the nostril (not back to the throat) I will not let that happen again. But is there a reliable way to detox from even that?

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
21 November, 05:10
Yes..been there done that..Said NO to VAX...Mandated to resign last Friday.. called Attorney..said 100k to help...now what?? Do you have money to loan to an unemployed healthcare worker?!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 November, 05:05
YUP, NO TESTS...ABSOLUTELY NO SWABBING. THEY Are Trying to KILL YOU. The substance is loaded on a nanoscopic carrier designed to cross the blood brain barrier to deliver drugs or pathogens and is patented. Twisting the swab ABRADES the delicate sinus tissues and facilitates the delivery of pathogens through an open wound, it is also used for ID chip.
REFUSE THE PROCEDURE on the grounds that it is not safe, & it is being used to kill millions of us quietly and anonymously.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
21 November, 07:12
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
You forgot the Sterile E/O on the pkg for the PCR test that stands for Etholene Oxide... known for causing brain cancer.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
21 November, 10:03
The part I do not understand is why go that far up your nose? If you are really sick then it should have the same results by barely going inside the nose or even spitting on it...right? It is NOT about testing for a virus.