Look here. Not there.

Operations ongoing...
10:01 PM - Nov 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I pray every day for the incredible, brave warriors❤️💥🙏🏼🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
21 November, 09:08
Family member, USN Special Forces, being mandated the jab or else. PCR tests are evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 November, 07:23
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
The cleaning is real.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 November, 05:22
Call sign flipped to Anon

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 November, 04:27
WHAT TRIAL IS HAPPENING NOW ????

How does G. MAXWELL trial impact the pedo industry?
The PEDO's are in GOVT. & BIG Everything and they want it
silent ... quiet ... HUSH HUSH

EXPOSE THE TRIAL EVERYWHERE, "pass the turkey" ask ?s about the trial ... ask if its OK to abuse children / traffic them to PEDO's

TIME TO TALK TO YOUR WORLD - FRENDS ? FAM ? COMMUNITY

I’m no one @Iam4truth
21 November, 07:14
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
i saw that the trial doesn’t start until 11/29. do you have different information?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 12:54
Time to Stand up!
YOU ASK WHAT CAN YOU DO????

*Refuse the death jab!
*Refuse the tests!
*Force them to fire you so you can sue them, film it, & advise them that you will be suing.
*Every Patriot on this planet should be right now moving their money out of the evil cabals central banking system, out of all big banks and into smaller local hometown banks or credit unions, finish them off.
*Ban together locally to help each other and fight against any of these trying to take your rights.
*Keep on exposing their evil everywhere you can.
*Push your local leaders to stand against them like FL, TX, & TN in law & buy legal suits.

&

Connect with God & PRAY!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
21 November, 06:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
searchrd for local banks, still attached to central... so... i pull cash and use. not transfering to the " same type of banking system" waste of yime and another fistraction. if i find 1 then i will but before you switb research every person in position of leadership in " local" bank. look at what is bank involved in. finding pretty much 100% of banks are same. time to get creative. get a card and load it using cash. works fine. 😛 no name attached as solg as you buy it with cash, load it using cash. 😛

Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So difficult to change banks, they seem to be all connected. I have direct deposits, to move around is so difficult. I definitly agree with you, I hate these evildoers…. maybe soon, we will have better choices. Godspeed Patriot🇺🇸

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
20 November, 11:40
National Guard is preparing for something.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
20 November, 11:38
I figured that but when will this Mil mandatory jab end? Will they really be terminating DOD civs and their own troops? Starting next week i am no longer able to go to my office without first taking a test in a public area in front of my supervisor...this is harrassing..... last week i was fine...this week i am dirty...I think the military has been compromised.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 November, 08:12
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
HappyDay17 = Refuse. Make them fire you.

The PCR Swab has Graphene Oxide nano particles
on it & they scrape your blood/brain barrier.

Make them fire you & sue their pants off.

Sending prayers & love.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 November, 12:04
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Refuse it. You showed up healthy, not sick. Cite sick policy. The test is assault.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 November, 11:04
⏰WE WON'T FORGET, KILLARY

Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:36
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
My heart breaks for their families❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸💥They will always be remembered, please God, may punishment come soon…..

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
20 November, 11:01
Family member being suspended first week of December for not being vaxed, HEALTH CARE WORKER

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 November, 10:12
they move in silence like ghosts........

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 November, 10:59
In response reaper myer to his Publication
except the time the stealth chopper crashed at osama obamas body doubles compound

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 November, 10:07
I love the smell of napalm in the morning....

https://youtu.be/k26hmRbDQ...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt