Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
100% of reported Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths were caused by just 5% of batches produced and the majority were sent to red Republican States across the USA.

Bioweapon Galore.
02:57 AM - Nov 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
21 January, 11:49
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 November, 01:21
I wonder what that number is in Canada? I know many people who had adverse reactions. I know two seniors who had strokes and subsequently died with complications post the jab. Its been harsh to watch it unfold like it has.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
09 November, 08:23
VAERS, ah yes. And we can be sure that at most 10% of the AE cases actually get documented.
Extracting data from the arcane UI of the VAERS database is not for the timid, so I applaud the person who pursued through to the end.
I suspect that the targetting of the conservative states is to put pressure on or weaken those states' governors, but perhaps it's to change the overall state demographic to more blue than red for the upcoming elections.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
09 November, 04:56
Ah yes because screenshotting a tweet with 20 likes is such a great and convincing source.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
09 November, 08:25
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Well, how 'bout YOU go into VAERS and extract data that proves this erroneous? Not many have the training or patience to deep dive into the VAERS user interface to extract data.
I've done it personally, so if you succeed then I'll be fascinated to see the results you come up with. Please publish them here.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
22 January, 12:22
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Why are you here?

Troll

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 November, 04:28
BARRY & MIKE MADE PLANS, ALL WAS LAID OUT WHEN THEY MOVED OUT OF THE WHOREHOUSE TO RIGHT UP THE ROAD AND DIDN;T MISS A BEAT DIRECTING THE BIOWEAPON ATTACK ON AMERCIA.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 November, 04:24
The numbers aren't even being accurately reported on VAERS. How do they know for sure what percentage of people received the "bad" batch? The only reason would be cause they are complicit.