Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 November, 10:35
Don Jr.

TITANIC COMMS

Banking system is FOOKED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
[they] print money out of thin air. Birth certificates and Strawman accounts. Why is my name in all capital letters???? I'm so done with the Bull shit. Time for a MOAB and fix this shit. Been awake for over 30 years glad to see more joining in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 November, 12:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I couldn’t even imagine being awake for 30 years with not many “like minded” people to talk/discuss with. 🇺🇸

08 November, 12:51
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
While working a real job. God has kept me strong. My wife of 34 years thought I was out of my mind until the last two years. "COVID" Now she is like WTH is going on. 1 by 1 the rest wake up. Be well and GOD bless..

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 November, 01:17
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I keep praying for my wife to wake up. She gets very angry anytime I try to share truth. Thanks for your testimony. It gives me hope that she will someday open up to the truth!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
My hubby told me the other day that my ‘Conspiracy theories were boring ‘ 😁
I said Just You Wait .
That afternoon he goes out and sits next to a Doctor who starts telling him the covid vax is dangerous and that its all about power and juggled statistics and how the elections were rigged . Suddenly he didnt find it so boring anymore bc Of Course Doctors know best! #WorksForMe 😂
01:27 AM - Nov 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 November, 01:35
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
That sounds similar to my wife. She too was not interested in my “conspiracy theories” but talked to a doctor who told her “your husband is very smart.. we have all been lied to on a massive scale.” Then he proceeded in telling her and my 2 step daughters that all the vaccines are bad except Pfizer (which Im sure he got kick backs on). Anyway.. my 2 step daughters got vaxxed against my advice and both have had medical problems since and both got Covid just like the rest of our family who were not vaxxed. My wife has not got the jab. Thank you Lord!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 November, 01:47
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Yes Thankfully none of my immediate family has been jabbed !
I never realized red pilling family had such dire consequences like death by jab , if the message wasnt heard .
Luckily my kids and husband have listened to me drone on for the past 30 years and have avoided it 🙏

08 November, 01:32
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
1 by 1 we wake up. God Bless and Godspeed.